Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...4567891011
TOPIC: Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink
Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Nancy you have my thoughts and prayers during your tragedy. hugss gf, words are inadequate at this time.
1Nurse4u
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 26
Post From HOT_Wild _FLUFFY
Alady,
I'm sorry for your loss and my prayers are with you and jeffery's family hon and i love you my good friend
Bango
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
There's nothing anyone can say to you right now that will give you peace or ease your pain. As anyone who knows me knows, this hits way too close to home, so I wont even try to tell you it will be okay and you'll move on and find happiness and and and.. I will however agree and suggest that you seek comfort in those you love and who love you back. There is never a good time to lose someone you love, even if you had been given time to "accept" it. Does anyone really ever do that BEFORE a loss anyway?? My prayers are with you and your loved ones and I hope that God grants you the tranquility you will need to make it through the days and months ahead. Love you much!
Logan67
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Nancy, I'm so sorry for your loss...just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers,and if there is anything that i can do for you please don't hesitate to let me know........Love ya gf
cyd
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Alady I was saddened to hear the news about your loss, God Bless & help you through this devastating time in your life, you will be in my prayers, and everyone else's too, tc hon, again I am so very very sorry
_Susie
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Granny_kp sends prayers and that I love and miss her
Forwarding the message on for her.
Wingnut8598
In It To Win It Like Yzerman..
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1...4567891011
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com