Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

for your information
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: for your information
for your information 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 52
This post is to inform you all that i am not now nor have i ever been a member of the admin staff on this site.I DO NOT have the authority to ban ,or unban any of your friends or enemies.And further more, i have absoluty no influence over those that can.I am getting a little more than pissed off by a few ,that call me a lair when i tell them i cannot help them.I am just a ordinary member who loves to play and chat on this site.So this is fair warning to get the fuck out of my face and quit bothering me about shit you have no idea of what your talking about.The next time i wont be so polite.Thank you.
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:for your information 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 17
dont mess wiff chi!

Chi is a very nice person who has never done anything to hurt anyone on this site! More importantly he is NOT a liar.

Admin makes it own mind up about members. IF someone IS banned there must be a darn good reason for it. They do not just go around banning folks for ridiculous reasons, unlike other sites. They give ALL members plenty of room to play and enjoy themselves. If lines are crossed and a ban in neccesary, then it for the good of the site and I stand behind thier decision.

Whoever you are that is bothering Chi, please stop. This site is about respect for your fellow members. I know chi has NO say in these matters, anymore than I do, and I am a member of staff here. So let it go, move on, and enjoy your time here at Nidink. If that is not possible for you to do, maybe this site isn't for you. There are plenty of sites out there that thrive off of this kind of drama....this site doesn't happen to be one of them.

Hugs and kisses to all, and especially you Chi darlin'
xy_txy
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

Re:for your information 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Chi is a sweet guy nonoes has the say who gets band only the admninstration at this site does and if they band a person it is for a damn good reason and the adminstration keeps the trouble makers out for this site so we can have fun and to keep the drama out and yes Im like chi and txy i hold the position of co lead support but in no way and form im i and admintration I cant band or unband a person. So please who ever calling chi a liar cause he is not one, but a very nice person who loves to have fun like the rest of us.
Pebbs
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:for your information 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
Nobody better be messing with Cupcake! Lubs Ya Chi
BadAllaTude
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:for your information 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 86
Chi Man Rules! I'd have to say he is one of the nicest, straight forward, honest, well mannered, positive, active, friendly, considerate, kind, funny, happy to go lucky, cheerful, wise, good natured members that we have here!!! I'm sure I left a few things out too...
_Em_
graphgraph

Re:for your information 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 42
Chi... Just one thing I have to say to you... N really nothing more....
ok well maybe more... lol we all know I just cant stop at 1.... CHEERS!!!!!!!!! well said.. N lol I luv you...... Now who is tryin to call u a liar???? .. stop holdin me back... well said....
jidaamo
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com