Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

My Personal Escape
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: My Personal Escape
My Personal Escape 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
I don't know if people like to talk about why they are online as much as they are, or why they come to sites like this, but I sure know why I do!

My profession has me in the public eye a great deal. Listening to people's issues in life is part of who I am. But the joy I receive when I stop in to Nidink, even for a few minutes, is such an awesome escape for me. Don't get me wrong,... I love what I do. However,... to be able to step away emotionally for just a few minutes, when the day has been filled with the sorrow of others, keeps me from becoming burned out.

I have been especially blessed with getting to know some of you wild & crazy people here and there is not one of you that I would ever want to see change! Well,... maybe Stoned,... or Moose,... or Timmy,... or Goofie Newfie,... or Lost,... or, well never mind that last statement! LOL

What I would like to say is thank you for letting me be who I am and what I am in a place that has not asked much of me. You are all a blessing to me! I truly appreciate you all! Your Buddy - "NICE"
NiceNDGal
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:My Personal Escape 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 86
thats nice of you to say such things... it is folks like you that make this the place it is...ty for the nice comments...seems in this day and age you dont come across to many nice things to read...i don't mean here in nidink forums...i just mean in general...
_Em_
graphgraph

Re:My Personal Escape 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you NiceGal that is so nice for u to say that yes nidink has alot to offer and friendly people for chat and games why i love dong support at nidink cause i luv it oh dont get me wrong i get fustrated at times but i just rember why i love doing what i do help the players at nidink
SassyPebbs
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:My Personal Escape 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
Hugs Nice, I am so glad I didn't make your list to change lol. When I see you it always brightens my day, and I appreciate what you do. We have had some great conversations, and you are one of the few that has taken the time to get to know the person behind the Tude. You have been a great influence on me, and I am so glad I have met you and that you have found the same escape and love of the people of nidink as I have.
Thank you Nice! you are a blessing.
BadAllaTude
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:My Personal Escape 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 17
huggers and kissy face MN for all the nice comments about me , oh I mean ALL the folks at nidink

I agree fully. I have a stressful work enviroment also and although I love my job ( 9 1 1 Dispatcher ) and helping folks it IS nice to escape and have a nice happy home to come to when I come on line, and that is exactly what Nidink is...home

on a totally different topic, I can't resist laughin my ass off at Sassy Pebbs who made a wonderful typo in her thread...in case you missed it, let me add it to mine!

SassyPebbs : nidink has alot to offer and friendly people for chat and games why i love dong support at nidink
xy_txy
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

Re:My Personal Escape 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
I agree wif Nice when I come home from work I can sit here at my computer and enjoy chattin wif ppl who are like minded, they expect nothing from me, nor I from them, I can just chill and leave my stresses behind me, we enjoy each others company n have Fun either in the lobbies or at the tables, nidink as a site is awesome admin & support are doing a gr8 job but its the players who amaze me, they are ALL so friendly, helpful and gr8 fun nidink is my net HOME and nidink people are my Family, just as sure as my Real Family ( its a Big One )are.

Luv you All to pieces

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzz Nutty
xtreme_nidinker
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com