Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

A Final Word on the NIDINK Birthday Weekend
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: A Final Word on the NIDINK Birthday Weekend
A Final Word on the NIDINK Birthday Weekend 16 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I would like to take this opportunity to thank a very special person who gave of herself continually without hesitation to ensure that the NIDINK birthday weekend was a complete success.

This person is none other than SNOWIE.

SNOWIE spent tireless hours for weeks on end doing behind the scenes work organizing the event. SNOWIE did the grunt work that needed to get done and continually made adjustments during the celebration so all our members would have a memorable time. And if that wasn't enough, SNOWIE spent three days online morning, noon and night welcoming members, cheering everyone on and serenading us with her singing.

SNOWIE I would like to personally thank you for going above and beyond and for a job very well done. You made this a special weekend for everyone at NIDINK.

NIDINK has a very special member.
sportsguy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2008/03/17 23:04 By sportsguy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:A Final Word on the NIDINK Birthday Weekend 16 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Yes I want to thank Snowie for all her hard work and dication that she put in for Nidink Birthday Thank you Snowie:)
_LittlePebbles_
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:A Final Word on the NIDINK Birthday Weekend 16 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1048
Yes a huge thank you to Snowie she did indeed organize well and tirelessly and helped big time to make the week end a great sucess and thank gawd saved me from having to work which was the bestest part:)
Lost_Memory
graphgraph

Re:A Final Word on the NIDINK Birthday Weekend 16 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54

Thanks guys:)
I love Nidink so it was a pleasure:)
Special thanks to those of you who helped soooooo much Sportsguy for helping organize DJ schedules and banners and countless hours you put in at site. muuuuawh.

Angelnot8 yay!!! BlondeFactor and Peaches the best banner peeps money can buy.

A special thank you to the best DJ'S we could ever hope for James:woohoo:who put in extra hours for us and made commercials and ran them all weekend long on Solid Rock Radio Crimson Warlock:P thanks so much for coming in earlier than scheduled and making me laugh when I was stressing:cheer: Thanks to Belle and Happy for showing up last minute when I had a cancellation:kiss: King Dwanyne for being here and rocking us Hitman thanks so much for coming it was a blast:) and to Fantasy well you had us all rocking and dancing:cheer: Lastly Brat and Metalhead(sexy voice Jady renamed you) thanks for filling in was very appreciated

It was a huge success we had countless hours of free advertising for our site which is unmeasureable for a growing site.

Ok everyone time to start planning our first annual meet and greet real life party.
Snowie xoxoxoxo
_Snowie_
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com