Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Update On WetWildNEvil
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Update On WetWildNEvil
Update On WetWildNEvil 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey All,

I'm fairly new here and don't know all of you. I have talked to WetWildNEvil on the phone today and wanted to update everyone.

First of all, to those of you who don't know, WetWildNEvil was in a fairly serious car accident on Saturday February 23, 2008. She was on her way to visit a friend for the weekend and while trying to avoid an oncoming car that was in the passing lane swerved into what she thought was a field. She sustained serious injuries. She was released from the hospital last night sometime. She sustained a broken collar bone, 2 broken ribs, injuries to her face and she was taken in for surgery and they removed her spleen. So her recuperation will be long and painful. She is obviously hurting and it's very hard for her to do things but she feels she will recuperate much quicker at home.

She wanted me to thank everyone for their thoughts, and prayers and well wishes. I know some of you have asked me if it would be possible to send Wild cards and flowers through the mail. Her and I have discussed this and she is willing to allow her address to be released to certain people. Obviously we must be careful with safety online so if you want to send either flowers or cards through the post office then you can contact me and I will ask Wild if she wants you to have her address and then it will be given to you. This is under the direct understanding that if I release Wild's address to you, you will not share it with anyone else. There are a few people in Nidink that she would prefer not have her personal information so I hope everyone will respect this. I have also made up an email account for anyone wishing to send an email to her. The email where she will be able to receive emails and egreetings will be wetwildwishes@live.com. Anyone who wants to contact me can add me to msn jadyn_@hotmail.com.

Wild will not be able to be in Nidink for some time so please be patient with her while she tries to recuperate and I will try to keep everyone informed as to how she is doing. I would say the emotional aspects of this accident are affecting her much more than her actual injuries although they are great and many. I know she could use some positive encouragement. Thanks for your time.

Thank you,

Jadyn/Melody
Jadyn
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Update On WetWildNEvil 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
YOU ARE IN OUR PRAYERS <><
JamOnToast
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2008/02/28 13:09 By JamOnToast.

Re:Update On WetWildNEvil 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
GURLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HI

SO SRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR ACCIDENT BUT AM HAPPY YOU ARE GETTING BETTER.
PLEASE TAKE IT EASY AND REST. GET WELL SOON. WILL MISS YOUR HUMOR AT NIDINK.

LOVE
NASSY
nascar88fan
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com