Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Donate to medical research :)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Donate to medical research :)
Donate to medical research :) 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
Consider making a donation for the caring hard working medical researchers who are working extensive hours to lessen human suffering,

The government gives more research dollars to the environmental scientists 'rubbish', so medical researchers do so much unpaid voluntary work, I've down over 100 hours, which I would do again and again.

In your will it's so much better to give support to medical research than the church or anything religous............. prayers do zero for a cancer patient, the stem cell research has saved thousands of lives, the church opposed us strongly; claiming stem cell research is immoral..... thank god 'we' won and thosands of lives have since been saved.

If you're in Australia consider giving a donation to Professor Callaghan at the Australian National University (ANU) who is a pioneer in the current EFFLUX cancer research, this is attempting to stop the bodies ATP-ase pumps pumping out 90% of the chemo-therapy. Chemo-treatment has terrible painful side-effects and it is so very sad that only 10% of it is effected, the rest pumped out, we need to block these damn pumps.

If you're in the UK consider giving a donation to Professor Shattock from Sunderland University UK who is researching my hypothesis: Leptin hormone-autism link. Autism is a life-changing terribly sad disorder that has destroyed many families, this disorder is one of the most cruellest acts of nature on mankind.
athletic16
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com