Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The amazing adventures of Inki Winki
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345678...14
TOPIC: The amazing adventures of Inki Winki
Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 81
in awe of matilda's tenacity for tracking him down to shall's house, where,rumor has it, men don't often return from, inki felt he was growing attached to the beer guzzling man abusing freak of nature so asked matilda if she would care to go waltzing...sure that his fleet footedness in his green, yet quite smelly by now, slippers, would whisk him away for more adventures if matilda looked like she wanted him as her latest.....
UpToBuggaAll
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 159
Well unfortunately for Inki, he was not counting on Matilda's big feet. As she whisked him off to the dance floor she steps on the tip of his pointy green slipper and off it comes. To make matters worse for poor poor Inki Matilda's voice gets all husky as she says oh Inki Winki my darling that scent you are wearing is driving me wild (nothing turns Matilda on like the smell of stinky feet.)

Matilda croons ... my Inki Winki with the stinky feet, i think i love you, i'll never let you go now.....
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 16
Inki is starting to get very concerned, now, cause he just noticed, the tall beauty walking towards them, not only did Matilda find him, but Nidi did also. He's concerned because his last encounter with Nidi was not a positive one.... Nidi says once she approaches him nidi says to inki ... &quot;by the time i am done with you ... you'll look like Bo Peep in her sheep's dress&quot;<br><br>Post edited by: Nidi, at: 2007/07/06 20:38
SweetPea
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 335
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 159
Well little does Inki realize that someone has been following him around taking pictures of him. As Inki returns home from the field with his sheep he finds an envelope addressed to INKI WINKI but the letters are all cut out from a magazine and pasted onto the envelope. Enclosed in the envelope are pictures of him as mini-me, his ireland outfit, with just a towel around him, as a rock star in that lovely purple dress, and now dressed as little bo peep.

Ahhhhh Inki thinks i have a secret admirer, but then a note falls out of the envelope, yes these pictures will be sold to the highest bidder (Larry Flint has all ready made a bid) but i'm you a chance to save them so your mother doesn't see what has become of you since leaving your little island.

Poor Inki is trying to think who could be following him and trying to blackmail him, but he is stumped. He decides to leave a return message to see if it is picked up, he also decides to dress as a (wolf in sheeps clothing ) to set a trap. In his return note Inki writes, i am a poor, what chance do i have to top Larry Flint's bid? then Inki sat back in his sheep costume to see who comes for the envelope.

Unfortunately for Inki there is a visiting Newfie in the area ... and we all know how they like sheep!!!!! .....
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
Just then, Inky receives a call on his mini phone (built into his suit). Its a husky male Canadian voice. 'I'm Lost ' said the voice. 'So am I ' replied Inky. 'Tell me where you are ' said Lost, 'I will come and rescue you and whisk you away on my boat'.
Inky tried to explain where he was, caught in a passionate embrace of this man eating amazonian goddess. Losty knew immediately and set off to rescue him, singing 'Oh Canada' insanely, a dare devil look in his eye, With the wind in his hair, and fearless heart.
Minxy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12345678...14
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com