Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Village Reunion
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Village Reunion
Village Reunion 16 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
Ok this is my plan I want a Village reunion of as many villagers as can be got old and new.So if you know any old villagers email them tell them to email call you know do whatever it takes to get intouch with these people.we will get together one day here in the new village date to be posted and just have a blastlike old times.So dig out those old emails and phone # and get started. I promise you wont regret it.
Wild_Roses
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Village Reunion 16 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 86
Thats a great idea... Hopefully others will see this and respond... If folks can come up with a specific time or day... I will glady post banners in advance and pop ads in all msn groups! Maybe make an entire day out of it...Otherwise, finding a specific time could be difficult...
_Em_
graphgraph

Re:Village Reunion 16 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Great idea Rose and man you have been diggin and finding many of the oldies..well done:) and it looks like many more will make it here this week so how bout we ask when all in the village here think it should be then set a date maybe a week or 2 in the future and then we will have a day and general time that we can advertize
though it should be a day long reunion so all can get here work or no work thingie.
StaIIion
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com