Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Henri
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Henri
Henri 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
TO any memebers that new Henri iam very sorry to say that Henri passed away last night. circlingmyhead.blogspot.com/ this is his daughters bog --telling about Henri
Lani
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Henri 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
Ty for letting everyone know, I was saddened to hear about his passing, he will be missed by many. My thoughts and prayers are for your family HENRI I hope you are safe with your God and looking down, and getting ready to host Backgammon in the sky. The world has lost a lovely man.
BeauNidle
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Henri 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 13
Remembrance, you can shed tears that he is gone, or you can smile because he has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that he will come back, or you can open your eyes and see all he has left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see him, or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday. You can remember him and only that he is gone, or you can cherish his memory and let it live on.
You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back, or you can do what he'd want, smile, open your eyes, love and go on.
Henri, you will be missed by all.

Lisi & John
Kozy
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2008/09/29 22:02 By Kozy.

Re:Henri 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I to like alot of ppl knew Henri, I have known him sence the zone and use to host with Henri there, Henri was a very kind soft spken person I have never knew him to raise his voice ot of anger, Henri always had very kind words to say to all. Henri my friend may you rest in peace you will be missed BUT you will NOT be forgotton, We will see you again my friend, My thoughts and prayers go out to Henrys family and friends.

R.I.P My Friend
_WhiteKnight_ aka from Zone = +_CajunMoon_
_WhiteKnight_
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Henri 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Rest in peace my sweet sweet friend. We knew one another for a lot of years, and you were always there for me. You helped me handle Josephs illness so much, and always took the time to bless my children and me. I'll miss our talks, Henri, but I know you're in a better place with that other wonderful new angel. You give him a hug for me. Love you my dear friend.

LupiAppleTushy aka the former +Spicy_Queen - zone.
LupiAppleTushy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Henri 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Thanks Henri, for the hundreds of memories & laughs.
You are a good friend.

You can rest now,
till we meet again.
John
Eye_ofthe_Storm
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com