Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

THINGS WE DO.... READ
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: THINGS WE DO.... READ
THINGS WE DO.... READ 4 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 69
BOSS AND I AND ALL THE HOSTS DO A LOT OF THINGS IN THE ROOM TO MAKE IT FUN FOR YOU ALL...

OVER THE LAST FEW WEEKS WE HAVE HAD XMAS TOURNEYS AND ELF EXTRA BLING..... AND THERE ARE SOME PLAYERS WHO HAVE BEEN OVER ZEALOUS WITH RECEIVING GIFTS OR BLING TO THE POINT OF HARRASSING US....

WE HAVE RECEIVED PM'S TELLING US THIS ONE DOESNT HAVE A CHRISTMAS AVATAR AND THIS ONE SHOULDNT HAVE AN ELF GIFT

TO THE POINT I AM THINKING OF STOPPING EVERYTHING..

TO GET A TROPHY YOU NEED TO WIN A TOURNEY.... OR NO MORE FREEEBIES TO ANY ONE.....

THE NEXT PERSON TO PM ME OR BOSS COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE WILL LOSE TROPHIES..

WE BOTH HAVE LIVES AND SOMETIMES OUR LIVES GET IN THE WAY OF THE ROOM... AS DOES EVERY ONE ELSES..... AND IF WE HAVE TO POSTPONE OR CANCEL THINGS THEN THAT IS WHAT HAS TO HAPPEN.... THATS LIFE

WE BOTH ENOJOY DOING THIS AND PUT A LOT OF HOURS IN TO MAKE IT FUN FOR YOU ALL....

BUT ITS GETTING RIDICULOUS AND NOT FUN.... WE ARE ALL ADULTS AND SHOULD BE ACTING LIKE IT.

JAZZZYY
JAZZZYY
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2023/12/17 21:11 By JAZZZYY.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:THINGS WE DO.... READ 4 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 0
READ....YESS MAYBE JUST A REGULAR TOURNAMENT ROOM FOR AWHILE TO REMIND PLAYERS HOW IT REALLY ISSS BEFORE YOU DO YOUR NICE EXTRA'S.....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU DO !
Miss_Emily
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Re: THINGS WE DO.... READ 4 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 0
Happy holidays. A few greedy cry babies ruin it for everyone. Thank you and Boss for all your efforts.
YQUEST
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Thanks to both of you. It's very unfortunate that a few spoil it for all....especially at Christmas. Very disappointed.
_x_Lisa_x_
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

You both make this a fun site to play in. Getting bling and extra’s at Christmas is just fun. Everyone has the same chance to win. Thanks for all the two of you and the hosts do to make this a place I want to be in. Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Looks to me that maybe you should give some people a grinch for Christmas you know who they are.
Gisele
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Birthday: 02/02

Re:THINGS WE DO.... READ 4 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: -1
Everything is great I enjoy every change some people need to realize this is a free site and excuse the language but the best DAM place to play if they COMPLAIN and CRY go find something else. I want to wish Jazzzyy and Mr Boss a Merry Christmas and Happy New year. I appreciate the job all the hosts,jazzzyy and Mr. boss do
Lovyyboo58
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2023/12/20 14:26 By Lovyyboo58.

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com