Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Product to help increase your gas milage..
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Product to help increase your gas milage..
Re:Product to help increase your gas milage.. 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi Snowlady,
I am assuming you are an honest and good person. I have no reason to believe otherewise. However, if you have bought into this multilevel marketing scam put on by FFI then you are at least very naive. There is not a shred of truth in their claims. They also are not the first ones to claim to have this kind of "magic pill" to save gas. The Texas Attorney General has already successfully shut down one such company in Texaas for exactly the same thing. Fuel Freedom Internationl is currently under investigation by the Florida Attorney General's office.
I'm sorry but this is nothing more than a fancy pyramid type scheme that prays on people who are frustrated with rising gas prices. Don't you find it strange that FFI will not and has not conducted any scientific tests to back their claims? The corporate heads of this company are making money off of their "sales" people such as yourself in the fashion of old time pyramid schemes.
If their claims were true, don't you think that CNN, NBC, ABC, Fox News, etc. would be jumping all over a story like this? Plus, Shell, Chevron, etc. spend millions of dollars every year on research. If this works they would be jumping all over it.
You suggested to go to the website for FFI. I did that by the way. Do you really expect they are going to give any indication their product is a sham? The testimonials, etc. are well paid and phony as well. Do yourself a favor and get out of this before you lose more money. And please don't sucker any of your friends online here to join in.
You seem like a very nice person but I'm afraid you've been very duped by this.

Ni
KnightWhoSaysNi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Product to help increase your gas milage.. 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 17
I have to agree with Knight, if the product was what it says it is then every news station in the country would be talkin about it. More so, the goverment would prolly have thier hands in it for the profit...lol

Like I said in my original post......if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is

I am glad you believe in the product and that it is workin for you. best wishes in your endevors
xy_txy
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Product to help increase your gas milage.. 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 86
I wouldn't say its impossible to make such a product... There are fuel additives that can increase gas mileage...(octane booster, kerosene, etc.)yet they are far more expensive than gas itself...
If snow has tried this product and has noticably seen an increase of gas mileage... Then I'm not going to doubt her... But what would keep me from trying such a product is not knowing the true effects this product will have on my car... Most cars these days are made specifically to run on 87-94 octane unleaded fuel... Tampering with these numbers could cause engine wear/damage... I'd be afraid of valve damage and intake build up...When the product is test proven by an independant study (like consumer reports)then I would consider its use...
_Em_
graphgraph

Re:Product to help increase your gas milage.. 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 52
I have to agree with Knight,EM and Txy.I am not too knowlegeable in this product,but i would suspect it would be like adding more suger to your diet.it tastes good at the time,and it is a proven fact that too much suger can cause obiesty.diabetes,heart prolems and a host of other health problems in the long term,this is not unlike this product could do damage to your car engine.My 2nd thought would be:if it is such a great product,why dont service stations and major stores sell it,could it be because they have done thier own studies on this product and found out they could be sued for false advertisment and also liable for any damages done to your engine.
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com