Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

a friend needs help....please help, and thx in adv
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: a friend needs help....please help, and thx in adv
a friend needs help....please help, and thx in adv 15 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
ok...here's the scoop!!! *giggles*

i have a friend and he is writing a book....he has a link to a preview of the book that i have looked at and i think its gonna be a good book, this book is in its finishing stages and will go to the publishers on july 15th, hopefully be out by early fall....the problem he is having is this...he needs people to look at the link and sign his guestbook there.... i am including the link here and i hope that you will check it out and SIGN the guestbook for him, the signatures will go to the publisher with the book and the more he has the better... lol i told him i had a "few* friends that might be willing to take a look....lol....so as a favor to me and my friend please go sign the guestbook!!! and please do it asap as time is growing thin for him to have signatures to show his publisher.....thanks for your time in advance....and have a great day!!!!

P.S. he promised me a copy of the book for helping him out here lol...come on i want this book lol!!!!
aaaahahahahaha

luv ya!!

www.lesmacwrites.webs.com/
ellie4444
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:a friend needs help....please help, and thx in adv 15 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 86
looks super interesting...i love reading that kind of stuff...
_Em_
graphgraph

Re:a friend needs help....please help, and thx in adv 15 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
had a look and signed for ya
angeleyes
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com