Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

enuff of the damn drama!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: enuff of the damn drama!
enuff of the damn drama! 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 50
I realize I am blonde, but could someone please explain, in a manner I can understand, WHY such silliness has to occur on gaming sites.

By silliness I mean all the drama and crap that, no matter where ya go, has to be endured in some fashion or another.

I spent 10-12 yrs on zone. Somehow I spent those years there oblivious to half the things that were going on. I contribute this to the fact that I wasnt there to create or cause problems...I was there because I had many friends and enjoyed spending time with them. After zone closed I constantly heard of rogue sysops, conspiracy theories, and a whole load of other crap that left me wondering.....were we in the same place all those years?

I am not one of those folks that is gonna claim that you have no life if you spend any amount of time online. BUT, if your online existance is used to see how much drama you can create, then yes, please, GET A FARKING LIFE and leave the rest of us to exist together in peace.

I find that although I am not displeased with Nidink, gaming sites no longer hold the appeal they once did. TOO much crap and drama for my liking. TOO many worried about who is "doing" who, or who is saying what to who, or any of the other numerouns things that could be used as examples.... All of which are totally ridiculous!

In closing, I would like to suggest that maybe some should take a step back, evalutate WHY you come to gaming sites and then act accordingly. If you find you are coming on to spend time with friends, meet new folks, play games (cards, gammon, checkers, chess, etc.) then you are here for the right reasons. If you find you only come on to see how much chaos you can create it is my suggestion that you find another, more productive way of living your life. Living it that way seems rather pathetic.

and with that said I am done......its a shame to think that the only way to NOT deal with the drama is to stop coming on game sites.....but if that is the ONLY way, then so be it. I come in for the fun of it...if the fun is gone, so am I
TxanStyle
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:enuff of the damn drama! 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 17
think someone pissed in her cheerios this morning

but not to worry...I slipped a "nite-nite" pill into her orange juice and she will be out for the rest of the day

Happy weekend to all

thanks num
xy_txy
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

Re:enuff of the damn drama! 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 335
well i think that was very well said and very factual.

I don't like people who make drama to get attention or create to make some lie look true even though they know the facts.

It appears that a minority will always get excited at the the thought of a site.

Thats why I spend my time more productively by helping build this site, rather then fighting, HOWEVER knowing how much serious work goes into this site by the staff here and how much some members enjoy being here, i won't sit back and watch some idiot attack what we have built. Think about it........ would you?

We don't charge a fee for people to come here , we don't dictate where people play , we don't attack other sites yet these few think they can try to bully us? ....in your dreams!
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Re:enuff of the damn drama! 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 52
WTG NIDI
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:enuff of the damn drama! 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 17
I totally agree with you Nidi...the admin of this site (yourself, Em, Lost, Inki, Jazzy, Melly, and Piper) have done a tremendous job of setting this site up and then maintaining the level of excellence we (as members) have grown accustom to. It is true, I have NO idea how much work goes into making a game site or keepin it up and running smoothly...and I am pretty sure I dont want to

( if I forgot to add any members of the admin team..plz dont spank me too hard...ya know I will only plead "the blonde" )

I also agree with TXanstyle ( since we are one in the same) I only came back and added the "someone pissed in her cheerios" cos after I submitted it and thought about it, I walked around kickin myself in the arse because I felt like I ADDED to the drama.

As for "letting" some one attack Nidink, well, I think I have already proven that isnt happenin on my watch either. I fully understand defending your hard work, would do the same myself, without a doubt. But I want you to keep this in mind also.....for every ONE person trashing Nidink, there are TEN who will stand behind Nidink and pat admin team on back for a job well done!

You will notice several plates of brownies left on back table.......please help yourself..........just a lil reward for ALL the hard work

and as a side note....the next person who pisses in my cheerios will now be made to eat the damn stuff themselves.....seems only fair
xy_txy
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

Re:enuff of the damn drama! 16 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
Sxy i agree with you, its not near the level it was on the zone or the gamers shack but like you say once it loses its fun there is no reason to be there pssssssssssssssssssst bye the way how you doing and when we see each other you can say huggles if you want

your a sweet person sxy your friend bidme
bidme
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com