Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Nidink Team
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Nidink Team
Nidink Team 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
Hugzzzzz All if your Reading this you're probably interested in signing up to the Nidink Team, WTG!!!!

go to this site n signup: groups.msn.com/NidinkXtremeTeam

The Nidink Team isn't just for one game, but All nidink games, doesn't matter whether you play Crib, BG, Spades, Chess, Reversi, Checkers, Hearts or any future games to be introduced, we're a Nidink Team, and it would be gr8 if we could get ppl playing in all or most of the games the site has to offer in this Teams nic.

I'm Ricky - xtreme_nidinker aka. oOo_Ricky_oOo
(formerly Xtreme_Nut & Warrior_Nutty)

Rules:

1) signup with an xtreme_******* nic so that you can be seen to be a Team Player

2) Have Fun!!!! wotever your Game.

3) Keep it reasonably clean

4) If you 'say' your gonna play a Team event, please DO try to arrive on time, your Team Mates may not be able to replace you on time and so have to forfiet their game.

www.nidink.com is becoming a 'Big' player in online games, as more and more people sign up to the site so more Teams will arrive, and so Team events will become more regular, it would be awesome if "The Nidink Xtreme Team" could become the "Team" they all wanna "Beat"

Ricky
xtreme_nidinker
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Nidink Team 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
Okies we are now 6 ppl me n 5 girlies

we needs more ppl to signup to the team especially guys

The xtreme nidinkers propose holding 'In House' tours such as "Battle of Sexes" (BOS) pssssssssssssst I'm outnumbered
and maybe a Rolling Tour yet to be decided upon

We could also use a really good psp'er to make fun siggies plzzzzzzzz;)

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Ricky
xtreme_nidinker
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Nidink Team 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 52
hiya ricky i am interested in joining your team,however in doing so i would require a team nic,that would mean i would have to open a new account.which i cant do cuz my puter wont accept the java plugin. i have no problems getting into and staying in nidink now and my puter works great otherwise.so it would be foolish to start messing with it.but i would certainly play in your tours as a independant.if that is allowed.

thanks
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com