Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Your feedback
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: Your feedback
Re:Your feedback 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: -5
Thank you nidi...I asked some on the league if they had any suggestions...a leader board was requested. Where you can come on the site and see who has the top ratings. Not sure if this can be done but a suggestion.
CC_CaseClosed
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Your feedback 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I probably play in more sites per day than anyone else in here..and honestly..i love the site..just the way it is. I see only one prob. Site entry. So many new peeps get discouraged when they try to enter the site. in todays hurry up world..most will give up after second or third try. I know texk and nidi and the whole crew are doing everything they can..and i have no suggestions on how to fix it..but..since ya asked..tis the only prob i see..love the place..peace
Crimson_Warlock
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Your feedback 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I think we should be able too smack around the ppl that come into the site...and complain...whine about the way things are done here...or the adds...nuffin personnal..but u dont like em click them they go away...otherwise i think this site is truelly the best...to try to change it would only cause drama...if u want that..turn ur T.V on pick a channel..u find it everywhere there..great job Intexk/Nidi...and if any1 says anything about this...my pc was hacked ..by some1 who cared...and i'll deny it all
dardad
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Your feedback 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 335
the problem is that a minor amount of people will pass through and like the site but then they try to get us to change it from a relaxed atmosphere to one that should be run like hitler.

IF they don't get their way, they start to make up stories and run to other sites kissing ass there in order to fit in, no doubt the same ppl have run from other sites to here doing the same, it's a vicious circle. But along the way they turn to a very immuture attitude, throwing tantrums like children and thats the part where i can't help but laugh at these adults. I know i know...my bad.

Then they wait a few days thinking things are calm, enter here with another nic and act as if they had to get a new nic to imply we banned them, trying to make us look bad but covering it up as a "Thank you" post.

The thing is if you left under a cloud why return to do that other then for reasons i already touched on. There is no reason but to cause drama.

And as for the followers..... Anyone with half a braincell would know that if they were banned they would not be able to post in forums. But thats desperaate measures so their group believe their leader and never return here or add to a hate campaign.

It's all a part of the "act" but we are not here to attack individuals or other sites, we are here to build good games and a fun place for most of us to enjoy, when i say most i mean people witha bit of a sense of humour... If you don't have that, why enter here?

Games were invented as a fun passtime not for people to throw tantrums if they don't get their way.
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2008/03/01 03:44 By Nidi.
Nidi

Re:Your feedback 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 52
well said nidi
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Your feedback 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
I just had a thought no cracks plzzzzzzzzzz:P

The New games being introduced ? can we have some rules or Links to rules? so that those of us who don't know how to play a particular game can go read up before making total plonkers of ourselves

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzz Ricky
xtreme_nidinker
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com