Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Open Apology
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Open Apology
Re:Open Apology 16 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
thank you...........................not sure I want to stay..........not even sure what it was that I did wrong.....I just know my feelings and how I feel as if I have hurt someone......take care
MsSea
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Open Apology 16 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 86
im sure you couldnt have upset someone so much you feel the need to leave... dont worry so much about what people think... just be yourself mrs sea... the hell with people who judge... i think its obvious you have friends here...and i hope you include me on that list... no reason to leave from what i see...
_Em_
graphgraph

Re:Open Apology 16 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
thank you for that.....ummm em.......I am not a mrs.....I am a ms.....single....thank you for your response. I will think on what you said.
MsSea
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Open Apology 16 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
comments like Jesse_666 made today while I was in the village makes me more determined then ever not to be around. I am sorry truly sorry that I have hurt people. I do not know what I did to make Jesse say what he said. "two-faced bitch lol" his quote mostly cannot remember all he said. but I am not going to go back into the village. Thank you for your time, your friendship and this site. maybe when I feel welcome again I will be back until then if you celebrate Thanksgiving have a wonderful day.
MsSea
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com