Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

My Time With Nidink
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: My Time With Nidink
My Time With Nidink 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Just wanted to say that my time here at Nidink has been just awsome, All the staff and peeps here make this a place I am proud and honored to call my home. I am not much on the new games yet but I am trying to learn Canasta at the moment. I love to greet ppl as they come in, It makes them feel welcome and there is no other site I know of that does that. It is not something I was asked to do, I just do it. I hope you all dont get tired of that if so pls let me know, You all are like my family, Wright now I am on a Dynex wireless connection that goes in the USB Port and the speed goes up and down and makes it hard for me to play or have 4 rooms open but I try my best, Nidink Staff and peeps tyvm for letting be a part of this very awsome site I love it alot and like to do what I can to help ppl out nest I can.

Your's Truly:
WhiteKnight
_WhiteKnight_
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:My Time With Nidink 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1048
Knight my friend we want to thank you for being part of our community family here. You do an awesome job of welcoming all and that is a very important part of the spirit of nidink:) You are much treasured here for being a part of us:)) keep on greeting no one will ever tire of being welcomed to their online home:)
Lost_Memory
graphgraph

Re:My Time With Nidink 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
GLXE_DJBooBoo
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

love your welcomes never stop sweety hugssss
monday0
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:My Time With Nidink 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 13
WhiteKnight don't ever stop greeting players. We here at nidink all love that you do it, and it gives all the players a good feeling to be recognized. Your presence here is just great. You, Dragon_Lady and I go way back, and you no I always love you both.
Kozy
graphgraph

Knight xoxoxo We are so happy to have you in the family:) You are a treat and put a smile on many faces. Thanks for choosing nidink. We are enriched with your presence..... oh and cmere, ill teach ya a lil canasta xoxo
bettyboop1962
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com