Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GAME #1
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GAME #1
Re:General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GAME #1 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 9
Thanks Sunny.
I know Body works very hard on her trivias.
She has a good thing going.. Lots really enjoy what she does.
cc2742
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GAME #1 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
i think any thing u do here to help and entertaining ppl is good sunny , i use google of course or i could not answer even 50% of the questions... and i think a normal person could not know all the answers .... the thing is not if u use google or not... the thing here is that u work to make the site more fun , and if ppl participate , "you have achieved your goal" .
Thanks to everyone who work to make nidink a great site, hugss to all
carolita_rosa
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GAME #1 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
there's always some one that has to come back with a smart ass remark on any thing u do Sunny. we should all be thankfull for all Sunny does in this site. Intexk and Nidi made this site for us all to have fun and a place so we all can come and relax. thank u all for all u have done to make this site a great game place.
LetsShower
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/12/31 04:21 By LetsShower.

Re:General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GAME #1 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 159
*Grin* Hey even if you use google,it's a learning experience. If you have to look up an answer, you just may remember that answer. So who says you can't teach old dogs new tricks........

Smile and everyone enjoy all aspects of nidink and most importantly enjoy each other with all our differences, the world would be a very boring place indeed if each person was the same.
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GAME #1 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 9
I'm not sure if you are referring to my comments as a smart ass remark LetsShower.. But it wasnt meant to be..and I told Sunny that ..
I talked to Sunny on msn and she said she understood what i was saying..And she thanked me for it..
I told her on msn that it would be a shame for someone to go through all the hard work on here of setting up the trivia and it be to easy for us to find the answer.
Heck I even gave her another game to try out.
I'm not to sure why you would make a comment like that when just in another thread you said we are all adults and should all get along ....
Which was a comment i agree with..
Do I apreciate everyone's hard work on this site ? Of course i do..
cc2742
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

Hey wasn't my intention to take away from Body's trivia. I just was trying to get more ppl to look in the forum. I will come up with another type of game. Hopefully to give players a reason to stick around in Nidink while waiting for the next Tourney or to get another game started.
_Sunny_
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com