Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The amazing adventures of Inki Winki
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...6789101112...14
TOPIC: The amazing adventures of Inki Winki
Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 17 Years ago Karma: 335
would Lost finally have his wish granted and get to have some rumpy pumpy with Nidi .... over my dead body!
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nidi

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 17 Years ago Karma: 42
:whistle: Soooooooooo Lost has the urges for Nidi... Nidi doesnt want those urges to come true for lost.... But Nidi isnt the only one who is writtin this story...:whistle: Vi and B still in awe that it only took 2 and a half mins were tryin to figure out how to make these men last longer.. while Lost was soooooooo Happy he broke a life time record... In his head givin God high 5's.. The woman were all gathered and laughin at the men in their lack of talents.. being thankful that Vi and B brought them to total satisfaction b4 they released the men... How could any man Not know what to do with their manly devices... they poor pitty the next victims set up for these men... Will Vi and B suceed in their mission or is Inky and Lost a total lost cause?????
jidaamo
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

inkis stomach starts to grumble, he doesn't care what Vi and B think, all he cares about is when will he see his next donut, so he starts to plan his escape to the nearest bakers.
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 17 Years ago Karma: 159
With a crashing thunder, the door bursts open and standing there with not one but two boxes of donuts is .... Inki slowly turns around as the tantalizing aroma of freshly baked donuts wafts slowly into his head and he yells MATILDA!!!! Vi and B stand there in awe of this err uummmm woman. Well no wonder these poor men were unable to perform just look at these skinny pathetic creatures you call women. There is nothing there to entice them. They are all coming with ME and i'll show them how to be real men!!!

There are so many things i have to educate these men on i had better start my instruction soon it will take weeks.

Lost is thinking weeks? wow maybe there is a lot i have to learn and matilda could just be the one to teach me.

Inki is beginning to think well she did bring me donuts, perhaps i could learn from her too.

Even gay ray is staring at Matilda and drooling....
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 17 Years ago Karma: 42
As Matilda stood there blowin the soft aroma of the doughnuts towards Inky... Inky thinkin.. Ohhhhhhh soooooooooo good.. and they smell so fresh N sweet... Gosh I hope theres sticky buns too.... Lost was watchin strangely aroused by the soft lips of matilda... Knowin that Vi and B were recuitin ladies for their adventure... perhaps this is a test.. Remember the Movie "American Pie" he thinks.. Ohhh I know what I am supposed to do with those doughnuts.... hmmmmmmmm which one is the cherry flavoured.. Poor Inky's tummy growlin at the sent of food is drivin him to the edge... slowly he slides towards matilda.. Hand reachin out almost touchin her fresh warm goodies... But wait?? how is he to choose??? When outta no where B kicks up and the Box of doughnuts fall to the floor... Inky knows all about the 20 second ruke and dives for the doughnuts.... Lost tries to help his friend but Inky fearin lost wants the doughnut Pushes him into matilda his face landin on her breast Lost is.....well .. lost... movin his head side to side...enjoyin the moment when He is jerked away...As he looks to see who did it a hand comes crashin aside his face.... Lost falls to the ground his dentures smashin to the floor.... Callin for help but Inky is consumed with hunger tryin to eat all the doughnuts he can.. Gay Ray still in awe over matilda.. Will anyone help out Lost?????
jidaamo
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Nope,no one helped lost, Matilda grabs inki , inki grabs Gay Ray and they make a dash for the exit, leaving lost to defend for himself in a pool of women led by Vi and B....

Matilda throws the boys in the back of a van hiding them under a big brown sack, gives them the plate of donuts , tells them to keep low as she drives the van on to a ferry back to Ireland.

Poor lost left behind, inkis eyes almost fill up with tear as he licks the sugar off the donuts "Casualtites of war love" says Matilda, Gay Ray nods in agreement, while peering at Matilda througha tiny hole in the sack.
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Go to topPage: 1...6789101112...14
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com