Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The amazing adventures of Inki Winki
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...567891011...14
TOPIC: The amazing adventures of Inki Winki
Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
However....what none of the mincing three have yet learned from their advetures...is that no matter the nationality....women always stick together....As Losts ultimate dream , a vision of lovliness, 24 visions actually...approaches, the girls fan out to either side of the drooling dribbling ninneys at the lake side...Lost is so excited he is finding it hard to stand...his hands are shaking...and his eyes are ready to pop out of his head, as his hand reaches to adjust himself to a more comfotable position....Inky is trying his hardest to look suave and sexy....casually stroking his nipples...moistening his dry lips with his tongue...as the beauties draw so close he can smell them....Gay Ray...looks beside himself....like a rabbit caught in headlights...not knowing which way to run....they are encircled....trapped....OMG...wait!!...there appearing from behind the last girls are three visions...none of them wished to see...as they stare incredulously at the Chest...heaving...with anger at being left to the fate on the Gendarme...at Losts having left her in the clutches of men with very BIG truncheons....and besides her...with a wicked grin...teetering on tiny feet....her eyes only for Inky.........MATILDA!!!!!......ARrrrGGGGhhhhh.....Come here my little Kinky Inky....Matilda has something for you...... and with them...there master....encouraging them to give the m what they deserve....THE MINX!!...will they survive...will they find away out...their quest remains....
OuttaMyMind
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 335
"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE" yells a voice, stern and assertive.
The boys and GayRay turn round, "Who is this?" asks GayRay.
Inki starts to cry with delight "NIDI!!!! SAVE US!!" he shouts.
"save?" asks lost, "but i want so me action!"
"Not on my territroy" saays the Nid "I sent you two on amission what are you doing back here?" she enquires.
"Oh nidi you wouldn't believe what a mess I got myself into" started inki...
"Believe me I would" said Nidi "Now the mission was to go and find out the truth about what women hate about men and here you are with girls who only like you, so I ma sending you to somewhere secluded where you can concentrate on your mission"
Nidi waves her magic wand just as Lost droling looking at all the ladies starts to ask for a 5 minute perk delay, but too late, they are transported in a puff of smoke, as the smoke clears they find themselves in......
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 10
The luckless trio arrive back in rainy Britain, and before them..low and behold..are two veritable man haters, named Vi and B. They had received a call from the Mighty Nid and were under strict instructions to 'Educate' these men, mould them, make them comply to women's wishes.

'Do you like women ??' Barked B.
'Yes !' chorused Lost and Inky,, GayRay refused to participate.
'Do you respect women??' Barked Vi.
'Yes !' chorused all three after a dig in Ray's ribs
'Do you accept that we are superior to you foul male dogs ??'
Enquired B dangerously
'Yes Yes !! the pathetic, cowering fools replied.
'And we are better cooks and more intelligent and better at backgammon???' Added B hastily.
'Yes Yes Yes' the pitiful males whimpered.

Vi Kicked Lost over with her Doc Martin laced up high boots. She took a comb from her back pocket and ran it through her short, masculine haircut. She looked mean and dangerous.
B walked around them with hands on hips and sneered. 'Call yourself men !!, Vi and I have more balls than all three of you disgusting little worms ! She screamed aggresively.

'Now we shall train you..Let Boot Camp begin...we are getting in our team of experts to instruct you till you are what you aspire to..namely..the sexiest men alive.. at this Gay Ray gulped.
Minxy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
Lost and Inky followed Vi and B obediently to the barrocks where they would be staying...for their long and hard lesson in how to win over every woman they will ever meet. Lost thinking that Vi and B would undoubtedly already desire him, just for being him and forget that they are gay, turned to Vi and B and said "but you could always teach us everything we want and need to learn,in bed". Whilst Lost nursed his bloody nose, Vi and B rolled on the floor in hysterics.:laugh: Inky wept into his hands, worried about what was to come from these bad evil lesbians. Vi makes some calls to every gorgeous bi woman she knows, whilst waiting for them to arrive, Vi and B drink beer and smoke a few. Upon arrival the bi women are led to the room where Lost and Inky are quaking....Vi then proceeds to strip down the bi women, and FORCE Lost and Inky to watch as her and B make lots of nice sex with them. Four hours later Lost and Inky are made to copy what Vi and B have just acomplished. Two and a half minutes later after they`ve copied and had a little chat with the girls they`ve just *fulfilled*, Lost and Ink report back to Vi and B on how it went. "Do they always laugh like that?" enquires Inky... "Not normally" B says, rolling her eyes. "We have to make you last a tad longer then 2 and a half minutes boys, and as for the laughter? errr no"......Lost glances at Inky nervously and wonders whats in store for them both, in the clutches of these bad evil lesbian type people.....
JustCallMeVi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 335
In the mean time Gay Ray is sat in the corner wondering how to tell them that gay means happy and he is not Gay in the gay sense and he has a secret fetish for robots not men nor women!
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 81
poor gay ray, sat with his head in his hands, wondering how he could have got it so wrong.....he'd left home, all those years ago, from a little village not disimilar to the village that inki had left all those month's ago, looking for the bright lights, fun and adventure, the bright lights unfortunately belonging to a robot that could, and did, kick his ass at bg, the fun being merely a pipe dream now as he had somehow got caught up with these two hapless time travellers... Why, Why, Why he bemoaned to himself ( in the background he heard the word DELILAH, which instantly reminded him of his little village )...why me?....but obviously, no answer was forthcoming!!! - why ruin a good tale..Ed - ....meanwhile, our 2 hapless hero's are pondering their next move. Now they had finally arrived in the promised land, would Lost finally have his wish granted and get to have some rumpy pumpy with Nidi ( he was absolutely certain she would fall for his charms ), would Inki have his wish granted?.. ( to ditch the drongo Lost )...or would the rapskallion Minxy, intervene once more to dash their hopes?....the saga continues...........
UpToBuggaAll
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1...567891011...14
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com