Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The amazing adventures of Inki Winki
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...45678910...14
TOPIC: The amazing adventures of Inki Winki
Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 81
just at that precise moment, a voice from the murky shadow's says " well hello big boy"...Lost looks at Inki, who in return looks at Lost...that must be for me says Lost, as he straightens the seam in his fishnets and throws an arm over his man boobs. He saunters over, thinking, can this be true?...i've never been called bigboy before..inki meanwhile is shaking his head, but not to perturbed as he still has his choccy lollipop to suck on... out from the shadows stepped a woman, and i use that term loosely, for she was like no woman ever seen before, and thankfully, never to be seen again!!!.. The kind of woman that they broke the mould on, unfortunately, some of it grew back!!...Lost tho, not to miss this opportunity to finally lose his virginity, figured, it's dark, she won't see how repulsive i am,and proceeded to PERK to the best of his ability, to cut a short story shorter, Lost returned to Inki after precisely 23 seconds, his 2nd cigarette on the go, and a twinkle in his eye that said....don't say one friggin word...TO ANYONE, whilst straightening his fishnets for the umpteenth time, a fetish that Inki was beginning to find quite distasteful, and off they skipped once more into the parisian night.
UpToBuggaAll
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 159
As Lost and Inki walk away, Inki's hand brushes up against lost's and he notices how sticky things are. OMG what did you do Inki enquires of lost, oh never mind i don't want to know i just want to wash my hand now where i've gone and touched you. Strange i want to wash more than i want food at the moment ....
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 42
Lost was worried... he had seen the pics in magazines and the woman didn't have those other parts... But being a virgin he wasnt tooo sure... startin to think even a lil harder he asked Inky... woman dont have what we do right???? Inky was scared.. He was just beginnin to feel safe with Lost... But even he Knew woman didnt have thingys.. ummmmm dude r u kiddin U didnt!!!!!! what could have possesed u too???? u eat so much we need money.....:blink: Ohh this is all ur fault.. as lost starts scratchin... why why am i so itchy??? should inky run?? or stay with his new friend???<br><br>Post edited by: jidaamo, at: 2007/07/10 17:34
jidaamo
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 10
Just then, they hear a terrible wailing sound..they see, marching towards them, a man in a skirt. Losty Perks immediately, anything in a skirt !!! woo hoo.
The kilted man was blowing into something and holding it under one arm, was it a ....bagpipe ? oh no...it was a blow up female with a puncture.
The piper asks if either of them have a bandaid. Losty whips one out of his corset, and asks 'do you happen to know where we may enjoy a nice croissant and cafe au lait ?' The kilted wonder and his inflatable friend show them a nice little all night corner cafe.
Sitting at a table, reading the Sun newspaper, is a monocled English looking gent. 'Thats his lordship' whispers the piper, 'A secret fascist and bigot with delusions of grandeur, a tricky customer!'
'Dont have anything to do with that one !' Losty and Inky shoot the scoundrel a hasty look and note his dodginess.
They order their coffees and take a seat. The lord shoots lascivous looks at losty, drooling behind his paper.
I need a change of clothing, despairs lost.
Just then, a very gay looking man enters the cafe.
'Thats Gay Ray' whispers the piper with the pretend girlfriend.
'He's a fashion designer'
'Perfect ' reply Losty and Inky together .
'Do you think he will help us achieve a new. suave, sophisticated look?' asked Inky hopefully.
They motion for Gay Ray to come over.
He eyes up the trio appreciatively. They ask for his advice.
Gay Ray whips out his measuring tape, gets on his knees..cupping each man in turn whilst taking inside leg measurements.
'Hmmmm ok, I can help you,' Gay Ray says in a hysterical falsetto voice. But you must promise to get me into the magazine with you.
At this, they made a pact, and minced after Gay Ray to his sweat shop, to get their shiny new suits.
Minxy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 16
Once Inki and Losty were changed in to their expensively tailored suits, they decided it was time to return to Canada and regain their focus on their mission. Also Inki was dying to eat, and Losty was determined to figure out how to take at least some toys from his collection. Part of the deal with GayRay was to bring him where ever they go, Losty figured this would give him enough time to figure out what to do with GayRay as he will interfere with his and Inki’s mission. Once all three landed in Canada and back at Lost’s place, Inki headed straight for the fridge. Losty headed straight for his toy collection, and GayRay decided to sit out on Losty’s deck with fan…

Later that day…

Losty and Inki had devised a new plan for their mission. It’s apparently a well known fact that Canadian women are a sought after breed… and since Losty is no foreigner to this breed, he thought he could lead this mission more easily that in a different country. Inki thought he should go along with Losty as he has yet to prove his status of the sexiest man in the world.
SweetPea
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 16
SweetPea
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1...45678910...14
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com