Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The amazing adventures of Inki Winki
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345678...14
TOPIC: The amazing adventures of Inki Winki
The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 334
Ok guys this is a fun thread for a laugh, here is how it works, I start off witha story about inki, totally fabricated, anyone wishing to add to the next post feel free to do so, try to keep it clean please and lets see how it goes.

You may wonder why I use inki, its becuase he is game for a laugh and he actually enjoys the false stories about him, so here goes....

One day Inki decided to leave his home island to explore the huge wide world, as he was packing his mother said to him "inki my darling son, don't buy a plane ticket, you have no need to" to which he replied, "but mother dear, i must We live on an island and I don't want to take a fishing boat all the way to the United Kingdom, the land of hope and glory where I will become mega rich as the sexiest male alive".

His mother put her arms around his shoulders and lead him to the cupboard under the stairs, "here som, in there is a trunk, please pull it out into the day light". Inki looks at her in shock, "BUT MOTHER" he shouted "don't you now know who I am? i am the most sexiest male alive, i can't be pulling out dusty old heavy trunks, besides my huge ass won't get me through the door, so you will have to get my sister to do it"

"I understand my little one" she replied as she tugged on the chest until it was in view.

Inki stood over the chest with anticipation of what it held, his mother karate chopped off the lock and slowly lifted the lid, it portrayed a shiney green glow. in it was a green suit "not any old green suit my son, but a magic green suit" she explained.

"whats magic about it mother dear?" he asked

"This suit has been in our family for generations it holds a power of making you look slim and one other thing which you will have to try and see for yourself", so intex stepped into the magic green suit as soon as he did, he felt his feet lift of the ground and carry him out the window "I CAN FLY!!!" he screamed with excitement "who needs to pay dumb amounts of money for a plane ticket whoohooooo"...he turned round and looked down at his mother and said "thank you mother, i shall return" his mother replied, "take care my son, don't hurry back" secretly thanking god he finally left home and she wouldn't have to wash so many dished a day any more or sponge bath him because he couldn't fit in the shower.

Intex waves and blew a kiss to his precious mother who had took care of him all his years, then off he flew on his travels...
<br><br>Post edited by: Nidi, at: 2007/07/05 23:20
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2009/06/03 11:33 By Nidi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nidi

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 159
Unfortunately the green suit's GPS system was programed wrong and Inki ended up flying just a wee bit too far north to the North Pole. He was amazed when he landed and everything was white and cold. He looked around for an Inn but could not find one, what am i going to do for food he wondered.

He wandered around until he spotted several polar bears grabbing fish out of a hole in the ice. AHHHHH he said, now fishing, that is something i can do, living on an island after all. But i have no fishing pole to fish with. Well the bears are scooping fish out and my arms are hairy like the bears, i'll scoop the fish out too. Inki goes to an abandoned hole in the ice and sticks his arms in, ohhhhh that's too cold.

I should have paid more attention to my Mother when she was trying to teach me the ways of the world, instead of having her cook me more food. Good thing i put a couple donuts in this magic green suit before i flew away.

As Inki was sitting munching on his donuts a polar bear had snuck up behind him. All of a sudden Inki hears a growly voice say share those donuts. No way am i going to share the donuts they are MINE and Inki growls back at the bear, and the bear runs away scared.

Perhaps this suit will take me where i want to go if i picture the place in my mind while i am flying. Inki jumps up into the air, waves good bye to the land with no food and pictures... hmmm now what does the United Kingdom look like, all i can think of are mmmmmm donuts, and Inki has a picture in his mind of a land with donuts all around wherever he looked......
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 84
The air became warmer and warmer...Surely the Arctic winds became weaker as the tempature rose... But without a gps system, Inky soon realized, that these same Arctic winds have blown him off course... Becoming hungry, Inky knew he must find food and needed to take a break from flight...Although the magical green suit made him appear quite slender...It also gave him an arse aching wedgie... He needed to land...He needed food...He needed the comfort of fems...and yes...he needed to pick his wedgie...

Soon the clouds started to thin...Looking down, Inky could see land...He touched down hoping he was in the UK...But unsure of his whereabouts, he decided to knock on the door of the first house he came upon...

The door slowly opened and out from the dark came a grunting voice... &quot;Who are you...and wtf do you want?&quot; Inky's legs began to shake...&quot;I am Inky the Spanish stallion&quot; he replied... Then peeking around the edge of the door stood Matilda...The most feared beer guzzling,man abusing beast in all of Ireland... &quot;Step inside little green man&quot; she replied....(to be continued)

Post edited by: _Em_, at: 2007/07/05 15:16

Post edited by: _Em_, at: 2007/07/05 15:19<br><br>Post edited by: _Em_, at: 2007/07/05 15:23
_Em_
graph

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 334
&quot;Are you a leprocheon? asked Matilda.

&quot;No&quot;, replied inki.

&quot;Are you cold?&quot; she quizzed

&quot;No, are u suggesting i have a small one?&quot; replied inki

&quot;No I didn't look there yet, i was just wondering why are your legs shaking so hard?&quot; came the next question.

&quot;Oh that is cus i weight so much and i am not used to stading up for long periods of time&quot; he proudly announced &quot;And I am not as slender as this suit makes me look, its a magic suit sewn by my own great grandmothers hands, one size fits all&quot;

&quot;ahhh lycra and its evil power&quot; said Matilda &quot;I have heard of this in the fashion world, but what you need is one of my magic suits, it makes you look and feel small, so your legs won't give way under the weight&quot;

&quot;Oh this sounds perfect&quot; replied inki &quot;i could pack up my magic flying suit for when i need it and the rest of the time feel like i have less wieght, OH i am so glad i set off on this adventure!&quot;

Matilda suggested a new image as he was kinda stuck in the 1970's with his hair cut, she took to it with some sharp scissors and then handed him the suit. Inki went behind the screen to get changed, as he walked out he realise as he just about reached Matildas knees that he was less then half the size he used to be....

&quot;Nice boots baby, do i look darn sexier now?&quot; he asked timidly blushing....
<br><br>Post edited by: Nidi, at: 2007/07/05 15:47
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 9
Suddnely.. Inky could hear heavy breathing.. It sounded like it was comin from some hungry beast that hadn't eaten for weeks. &quot;Matlida.. are you alright?&quot; asked what seemed to be a very nervous Inky wow.. Matilda said &quot; Why yes my little spanish tartlet, I am will beyound fine now!&quot; Suddenly Matilda appeared into the light. &quot; You are all the man I need!&quot; and with one fair swhoop, up went Matildas worn.. dirty britches! Inky stood back and was suddenly facing a path that all young man were warned about in their childhood years in Ireland! The Burning Bush of Matilda Freely!
His knees began to buckle as he gasped for his breathe. This was never in the pictures of all the magazines he use to smuggle home for his sexual education develope years! Matilda started to make her way towards Inky. Inky being half the man he was now had to think fast! He was gonna go for it! It was the only way out! He ran straight for Matilda! Matilda sighed in delight.. just to feel Inky run right between her legs and out the door as fast as his little feet could carry him! Don't look back.. Dont look back... were the words goin over and over little
Inkys mind! And when I make it to the United States... I'm goin to sue the arse off of Larry Flint!

Post edited by: Padame, at: 2007/07/05 19:57

Post edited by: Padame, at: 2007/07/05 19:57

Post edited by: Padame, at: 2007/07/05 20:00<br><br>Post edited by: Padame, at: 2007/07/05 21:03
Padame
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 334
Well inki was glad he had his minime suit and be able to make his escape but Matilda had really scared the pants off him, for sure, so he decide it was time he disguised himself while he was in Ireland, just incase
Matilda sent out a search party for him.

He was running past a small garden fence that he could just see over, and saw some female clothing, and decided to steal it.

&quot;Ahh haa! she will never find me dressed like this&quot;. From his back pack he found all his hair Matilda had cut off and quickly weaved himself a wig.
<br><br>Post edited by: Nidi, at: 2007/07/05 23:22
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Go to topPage: 12345678...14
Moderators: JAZZZYY
The Home of Nidink  www.nidink.com