Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The amazing adventures of Inki Winki
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345678...14
TOPIC: The amazing adventures of Inki Winki
The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 335
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2009/06/03 11:33 By Nidi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nidi

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 159
Unfortunately the green suit's GPS system was programed wrong and Inki ended up flying just a wee bit too far north to the North Pole. He was amazed when he landed and everything was white and cold. He looked around for an Inn but could not find one, what am i going to do for food he wondered.

He wandered around until he spotted several polar bears grabbing fish out of a hole in the ice. AHHHHH he said, now fishing, that is something i can do, living on an island after all. But i have no fishing pole to fish with. Well the bears are scooping fish out and my arms are hairy like the bears, i'll scoop the fish out too. Inki goes to an abandoned hole in the ice and sticks his arms in, ohhhhh that's too cold.

I should have paid more attention to my Mother when she was trying to teach me the ways of the world, instead of having her cook me more food. Good thing i put a couple donuts in this magic green suit before i flew away.

As Inki was sitting munching on his donuts a polar bear had snuck up behind him. All of a sudden Inki hears a growly voice say share those donuts. No way am i going to share the donuts they are MINE and Inki growls back at the bear, and the bear runs away scared.

Perhaps this suit will take me where i want to go if i picture the place in my mind while i am flying. Inki jumps up into the air, waves good bye to the land with no food and pictures... hmmm now what does the United Kingdom look like, all i can think of are mmmmmm donuts, and Inki has a picture in his mind of a land with donuts all around wherever he looked......
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 86
The air became warmer and warmer...Surely the Arctic winds became weaker as the tempature rose... But without a gps system, Inky soon realized, that these same Arctic winds have blown him off course... Becoming hungry, Inky knew he must find food and needed to take a break from flight...Although the magical green suit made him appear quite slender...It also gave him an arse aching wedgie... He needed to land...He needed food...He needed the comfort of fems...and yes...he needed to pick his wedgie...

Soon the clouds started to thin...Looking down, Inky could see land...He touched down hoping he was in the UK...But unsure of his whereabouts, he decided to knock on the door of the first house he came upon...

The door slowly opened and out from the dark came a grunting voice... "Who are you...and wtf do you want?" Inky's legs began to shake..."I am Inky the Spanish stallion" he replied... Then peeking around the edge of the door stood Matilda...The most feared beer guzzling,man abusing beast in all of Ireland... "Step inside little green man" she replied....(to be continued)

Post edited by: _Em_, at: 2007/07/05 15:16

Post edited by: _Em_, at: 2007/07/05 15:19<br><br>Post edited by: _Em_, at: 2007/07/05 15:23
_Em_
graphgraph

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 335
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 9
Suddnely.. Inky could hear heavy breathing.. It sounded like it was comin from some hungry beast that hadn't eaten for weeks. &quot;Matlida.. are you alright?&quot; asked what seemed to be a very nervous Inky wow.. Matilda said &quot; Why yes my little spanish tartlet, I am will beyound fine now!&quot; Suddenly Matilda appeared into the light. &quot; You are all the man I need!&quot; and with one fair swhoop, up went Matildas worn.. dirty britches! Inky stood back and was suddenly facing a path that all young man were warned about in their childhood years in Ireland! The Burning Bush of Matilda Freely!
His knees began to buckle as he gasped for his breathe. This was never in the pictures of all the magazines he use to smuggle home for his sexual education develope years! Matilda started to make her way towards Inky. Inky being half the man he was now had to think fast! He was gonna go for it! It was the only way out! He ran straight for Matilda! Matilda sighed in delight.. just to feel Inky run right between her legs and out the door as fast as his little feet could carry him! Don't look back.. Dont look back... were the words goin over and over little
Inkys mind! And when I make it to the United States... I'm goin to sue the arse off of Larry Flint!

Post edited by: Padame, at: 2007/07/05 19:57

Post edited by: Padame, at: 2007/07/05 19:57

Post edited by: Padame, at: 2007/07/05 20:00<br><br>Post edited by: Padame, at: 2007/07/05 21:03
Padame
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 335
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Go to topPage: 12345678...14
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com