Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Other sites
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Other sites
Other sites 16 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 335
There are many game sites out there but it has been bought to my attention that one insists on writing rubbish its forums about nidink bringing them down in the hope that gamers will leave here.

I would like to make it clear, no one from this site has ever hacked another game site nor will they (besides they are no capable of doing so), we are not a profit making site we have nothing to gain by this act, this site is here for intex and I to see what we can build, what we are capable of, the more members we gain, the better the reward to know that people are enjoying this site, whether you like us or not as owners /admin of this site, you choose to be here of your own free will.

No amount of crap written about the staff of this site anywhere is going to alter that, shame on those who choose to write in such a way, but desperate measures I guess, and I expect no better from the owner of that site, past record speaks for itself.

Intex and I moved on from that site for personal reasons, it' a shame the ones left behind feel so bitter that they have to stoop to such levels, no amount of bad mouthing is going to change things so moving forward is the only option.

We have a programmer, intex, who you are all aware of so no false promises, we have progress at this site, games are being added as you have seen, bugs are being repaired for better of the game, and new ideas from members are being put in to motion.

I am glad you guys have made this place your on line home, everyone seems to be having fun and enjoying the tours and the laughter of the rooms, I am sure with time the site will only grow stronger, and we will continue to do what we do best, provide games, enjoyable features and entertain the best we can.

Nidi

<br><br>Post edited by: Nidi, at: 2007/08/12 19:22
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nidi

Re:Other sites 16 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 16
I think all have contributed very nicely to this site. It is my new home, and to be honest... I think it's time to leave what's in the past in the past... time to move forward, and if we carry the past, it will only affect our future here. And that is not the point of this place. I know a bit of the history, and really don't care much, I am just enjoying myself, and doing my best to not contrubute to the negative. I hope to see all move on and enjoy this lovely new home
SweetPea
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Other sites 16 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 335
Well said Pea, that is exactly my point, we moved on long ago, its a shame others can not....<br><br>Post edited by: Nidi, at: 2007/08/12 19:24
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Re:Other sites 16 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1048
Please ignore the lies and untrue accusations of bitter liars...

I came to Nidink for my own personal reasons. Once here I found a new friendship with Inky &amp; Nidi and a common dream. So it has been my privlige and honour to help in what small ways I can, to help build this site and help set an example of what I know is the best chat on the net. Our games here are almost unsurpassable and there is so very much more to come.

Here sometimes we have lil problems for a bit but nothing that will ever deter the dream and reality of nidink.

Thanks to each and every member here for making this young site the very best. It is awesome to get to know as many of you as I can.

My total admiration and and respect for Intexk &amp; Nidi (as does for my fellow admins)only grows as does my friendship with them, throgh here , and with so many others here too.
Thank all:woohoo:
Lost_Memory
graphgraph

Re:Other sites 16 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 159
One can only hope that like friends, people don't believe everything they hear. Human nature being what it is keeps some being jealous of others and their way to handle that is by attacking. Only those who wish to believe will believe what they hear without deciding for themselves. That will be their loss and they will truly miss the best site not only for games but for chat and friendship as well.
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com