Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Group Hugs
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: Group Hugs
Re:Group Hugs 15 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0
i like to have my say...see for voting..shouldnt that be just for wonderful players..not hostes..and maybe ..em..u should have players not voting for a host..in another line.got alot of hostes insite from crib to hearts to spades ..enchure..make a host feel good.....get another place just for players..members, for voting .means all..when we host ..can vote for you players....only not us hosts.....get another live in forum..host memeber of the week..and memeber of the week.their are more players then hostes in here....and if not of them...us hosts be without a job...
just an idea...so need to know ..members come first..and if u do ...my first vote is for flo...yes she feeds me...but she is always in tours ...and what counts more she is here
gibgi..
do need a reply on this subject
when voting for a memeber..means member..add..vote for member of week..but all has to hop in and be honest flo is my member of week..and my host is blonde.she is my host of the week..so needs a member of week and host of week..just a idea
mitts
gramma_gibgi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Group Hugs 15 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0
i like to have my say...see for voting..shouldnt that be just for wonderful players..not hostes..and maybe ..em..u should have players not voting for a host..in another line.got alot of hostes insite from crib to hearts to spades ..enchure..make a host feel good.....get another place just for players..members, for voting .means all..when we host ..can vote for you players....only not us hosts.....get another live in forum..host memeber of the week..and memeber of the week.their are more players then hostes in here....and if not of them...us hosts be without a job...
just an idea...so need to know ..members come first..and if u do ...my first vote is for flo...yes she feeds me...but she is always in tours ...and what counts more she is here
gibgi..
do need a reply on this subject
when voting for a memeber..means member..add..vote for member of week..but all has to hop in and be honest flo is my member of week..and my host is blonde.she is my host of the week..so needs a member of week and host of week..just a idea
mitts
gramma_gibgi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Group Hugs 15 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 52
At the risk of starting another big controversy,i have to disagree with the last post.The title of the thread is "Member of the week".Everyone here is a member(except for guests).they are also players,just because they also host does not exclude them from that status.Most hosts play tours as well as in social rooms.in fact many host and play different games.To say that a host would be out of a job if it wasnt for the players may be true ,but i say if it wasn't for the hosts ,there would be no tours.The idea here is to bring everyone together as equals not separate them by having a two tier system.
I would also like to thank all the hosts for thier hard work and great tours.
tyvm.
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Group Hugs 15 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 159
group hugs sound very good to me ... hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssss to all. A beginning to accepting all as they are without trying to change them. Keep a smile on your face to brighten up another person's day. Take the time out to make people laugh, for laughter lifts the spirit. Laugh long and loud, especially at yourself, for if you can't laugh at yourself.. you take yourself much too seriously.

hugsssssssssss and kisses to everyone (i promise i don't have the flu)
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Group Hugs 15 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 86
chi is correct...member of the week means you can vote for anyone... including staff... you can vote for anyone on the site other than a guest... it keeps things simple and all on one thread... this doesnt mean anyone else is prohibited from making some sort of hosts award... i think hosts do deserve recognition for their dedication and especially for the time they voluntarily offer...it takes a special person to be a great host...and we certainly have lots of them here...the thing with host awards... is many folks only attend certain tours and they will most likely want to vote for the same host or two every week...

so its ok to vote for me! lol...only kidding

maybe a tour master award for the host who holds the most tours in one month! that sounds kinda cool... just need to find someone to keep track of the numbers...

ok....now ive totally taken the convo off topic... so hugsss...lol...better screenshot that...i never give hugs!
_Em_
graphgraph

Re:Group Hugs 15 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 1048
erm bunny poooper...this is a hug thread honey..not a vote thread.....lost yer way again huh???? sigh blondes
Lost_Memory
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com