Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Group Hugs
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: Group Hugs
Group Hugs 15 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 17
ok, every one gather close and lets do a group hug. We are family here and I hate to see such turmoil amoungst us

See, thats the thing that is so appealing about Nidink to me, we are still small enough that each member is treated like a member of the family/community. We wont always agree or see things eye to eye, but when it comes right down to it, we still belong and are accepted

I meant NO offense to anyone, not is this thread or any other thread I have started, responded to, etc. It is hard to draw a straight line of what is exceptable and what isnt. We all perceive things differently.

We learn as we live and grow and I hope to learn a lot more as time goes on. I may have been wrong for startin that thread on appropriate nics, I dunno Its done now. Like the rest of you, I have my own opinion of things, right or wrong , and I voice em when upset. But to clear the record up some, it was never about the nic itself, but how another member was treated after making a decision that the nic was unappropriate, especially since thats persons hard work and time is one of the reasons this site is here. But I woulda done that for anyone who was being treated in that manner.

I hope we can grow from this and move on to become stronger than we were before and continue to make this the BEST site on the net

Hugs to you all
Sxy_txy
support
xy_txy
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Group Hugs 15 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 2
Group Hug it is!!!!! Luv the lot of ya!!!!

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Nutty
xtreme_nidinker
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Group Hugs 15 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 5

Group HUGS,,, OH Txy you been working out? hee hee
BadAllaTude
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Group Hugs 15 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 42
OMG ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~GROUP HUGGLES~!~!~!~!~!~!!~!~!~!~!~!~!~! I love hugs!!!!!!!!!! its the bestest way to start a day...a grown adult needs at least 10 hugs a day to keep the blues away... So again lots huggles n a few smoochies....... lol just special smoochies go out.. lmaoooooooooo.. I cant look to easy.. N no .. no comment is needed on that!!!!!!!!!!! Num or chi.. lmaoooooooooooooo :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
jidaamo
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Group Hugs 15 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 52
ya cant look to easy ????..geezs jid,that tongue of yours has more miles on it than a 10year old Kenworth.

i couldnt resist jid ..the devil made me say it.
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Group Hugs 15 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0
i like to have my say...see for voting..shouldnt that be just for wonderful players..not hostes..and maybe ..em..u should have players not voting for a host..in another line.got alot of hostes insite from crib to hearts to spades ..enchure..make a host feel good.....get another place just for players..members, for voting .means all..when we host ..can vote for you players....only not us hosts.....get another live in forum..host memeber of the week..and memeber of the week.their are more players then hostes in here....and if not of them...us hosts be without a job...
just an idea...so need to know ..members come first..and if u do ...my first vote is for flo...yes she feeds me...but she is always in tours ...and what counts more she is here
gibgi..
do need a reply on this subject
when voting for a memeber..means member..add..vote for member of week..but all has to hop in and be honest flo is my member of week..and my host is blonde.she is my host of the week..so needs a member of week and host of week..just a idea
mitts
gramma_gibgi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com