Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thank You!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Thank You!
Thank You! 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: -13
Thank you nidink for the room you gave fun loving spaders for the month. I want to wish nidink the best and hope your site grows. This site was not a perfect fit for our league but we wish you all fun and happy spading.
CC_CaseClosed
Bot_R0150
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Thank You! 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 335
you are most welcome, you got the room for as long as you requested it.

I know that you were not happy here as you think this site is of sexual nature, but despite what you have been told I wish to say it is CERTAINLY not true that we are having a cyber room and the person you claim who told you denies any knowledge of such a conversation between you two.

I spoke to that person for the first time yesterday and i am shocked and amazed to hear that I have had an affair with him before I got to even talk to him! I have also seen the copy of the news letter you distributed out and I have to say I truely believe it is best you moved to another site that chooses to slander us in its news letter (such a professional choice). We also welcome the move for the slanderous radio station that support you.

We don't need that kind of drama here, we are busy building games to care about such nonsense, and before this is blown out of propotion, note I am not attacking anyone by name or site name or radio station, I am merely defending against the ridiculous alligations made by those who surround you.

We don;t need members here that throw pathetic rumours around, even after telling you it was not true you insisted on creating amess, that just shows you needed an excuse to leave and as far as i see it, it could not have been done in a adult manner, we would not have hated you if you had simply said "sorry I no longer need the league room here" its realy not hard to do.

You are not banned here nor are any of your league, there is no reason to do that, so please refrain from telling peope you were banned.

I hope you enjoy where ever you play.
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Re:Thank You! 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 52
all this because of a few scantly clad females in the adds,heck i see less on the ladies at the swimming pool.it seems to me you are a bit shallow minded,and i think it's you that dont fit in with nidink,not the other way around ,as you claim.
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Thank You! 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Chit!!!!!! I missed sumtin here ?
neked ladies where????

I miss all da Fun
oOo_Ricky_oOo
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Thank You! 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 86
ill be dancing on table 149 in the cam room...my show starts at 7:00...lol
_Em_
graphgraph

Re:Thank You! 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 52
LMAO EM
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com