Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

complaint against cribbers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...1617181920212223
TOPIC: complaint against cribbers
Re:complaint against cribbers 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 42
dang it.. lol I didnt think it was that long for me to read here:S lmao NUMmmmmmmmmmmmm Ohhhh I know something just never die.. especially when we have u to remind us of them every so often.. lol even if it did happen years ago.. lmao... N i still came back lookin for u... but whats not to love.. dont change g/f..... N chi plzzzzzzzzzzzzz spit???? me.... give ur head a shake hun/..... never.. i was taught it is not lady like to spit....hahahaha I have enough pillows to share no worries... lol txy well just set the babies on the cheque and it can be the bouncy toy
jidaamo
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:complaint against cribbers 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 52
ohhhh ...and by the way tx honey..dont be tryin to cash those cheques at the sperm bank again.
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:complaint against cribbers 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 17
Ya mean thats not where I am suppose to go I thought that was a funny way to give a pill This explains a lot

xy_txy
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

^o) hmmmmmmmmmmm.. but a pill you swallow txy... n dont spit...... so now i am confused..... lol like do u spit or swallow or just like or love... ok I am stoppin there.... I am so lost lmaooooooooooooooooooo...
jidaamo
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:complaint against cribbers 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 17
hahahaha, knew I loved ya gf you're really blonde underneath that dark hair ... let me explain to ya the good old fashion way, the way I know best....Blonde

ok, so keep up wiff me now....see chi said that I wasnt suppose to be at the sperm back tryin to cash his cyber child support check ( altho I dont know how he 'spects me to take care of them twins wiff cyber money...giggles)...ok, ya wiff me still? so anyhoo I comment back and insinuated I was so blonde I didnt realize I was gettin sperm donated to me

hahahhahaha, a thought just occured to me....maybe ya didnt get confused cos you was blonde at heart but because you arent blonde and my world is too OUT THERE for ya

enterin my thoughts should have major warning lights going off "WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DUE TO SAFETY HAZARDS IT IS NOT SAFE TO ENTER THIS AREA"
xy_txy
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2008/05/09 22:39 By xy_txy.

Ok see now u went there...why do they call it warning lights or signs??? cause what happens when u see em??? N no fibbing U know u do!!!!!!!!! we go N touch!!!!!!!!!!! the flashin lights n bright sign we go take a look... so why do they call it a warning??? thats just my thought if u think its unsafe lol dont use flashing lights!!!!!!!!!!!!... Yes if my hair was a fairs as urs g/f... I wouldnt need to explain anything.. maybe i am truely blonde n my hair is just dyed....???? hmmmmmmmmm theres a thought..
jidaamo
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1...1617181920212223
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com