Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Nidink's first anniversary
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345678
TOPIC: Nidink's first anniversary
Re:Nidink's first anniversary 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 159
I think it would be great if everyone could at least learn how to play reversi. It isn't hard to learn, it is difficult to become good at. Originally inki didn't know how to play crib or spades, he took the time to learn how to play (and he is becoming better at it) so he could program the game for us.

I feel we should all use the reversi room to drop by and leave a message of thanks before we go to our respective game rooms and get the lobbies rocking and games going.

Perhaps the greatest tribute would could give to nidink on the first anniversary is to show Nidi and inki and the rest of admin how much we appreciate the fact of all they have done for us and their continuing work to improve the site and keep us all happy. Keep it rocking all day long, in all the rooms. IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!! Nidink 1st Anniversary March 14th. Celebration party March 14th-16th~~~~
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Nidink's first anniversary 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 52
i see your point naughty ..but my thought was that all the chatters from ALL the rooms could gather in one spot and maybe play trivia,or just chat and get to know players from other games.there are very few that travel from room to room to meet other players.I do not play any other game but crib .but i know some very nice people in BG annd Spades because i travel and met most when there was only the one room.And as lost suggested hosts might hold mini tours for the players.
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

P.S.No one knew how to play reversi then.but inky and nidi were kind enough to allow us to just chat there till they got the other games up and running.
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Nidink's first anniversary 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
ermmm Chi lol that was the shack , here started with all games but chess and spades, already up and running and new improvemts to games and chat started to happen quickly, far out pacing here from the other place LOL.
StaIIion
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

ummmmm...ya got me thinkin now lost.but that was a yr. ago and i'm old ....sooooooo i'lll stfu now....lmao
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Nidink's first anniversary 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 159
I do hate to admit this but lost is right. when we arrived at nidink, crib, bg, and reversi were all here... there have been lots of improvements made to them since and we've all gotten to sit and watch the site growing.
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12345678
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com