Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The Adventures of Lost, International playboy
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...345678910
TOPIC: The Adventures of Lost, International playboy
Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 22
hmmmmmmmmm txan kissing himself or Inky lol sooner or later stallion will find a soul mate hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Tuff_One
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 71
Back at Master Slayne's castle, his lovely assistant goes to the dungeon as requested. In a back room where Master Slyne keeps this very old vault. She enters the numbers to the vault and turns the big wheel until the door opens. There are no lights in his vault so she takes the candle from the table outside of the vault and goes in. With the note that Master Slayne gave her, she looks at the number he wrote, and looks at all the boxes filled with files and pictures. Finally she finds a match, a box filled with pictures and files. It’s a heavy box and she has a hard time removing it from the vault. As soon as she reaches the table she places the box on top. Looking around the room now she hunts for the cart, finding it she moves the cart close to the table and pushes it unto the cart. The next part will be easier as there is a dumb waiter by the stairs. Placing the heavy box in the dumb waiter, she sends it up. She walks back to where Slayne is now sitting and pulling files from the box. He motions to her, please get me a glass of that red wine dear, and join in with me as this will take some time to go over.

After many hours of reading and looking at pictures, Slayne tells his assistant to call everyone for a meeting, but please tell them they are not allowed to let Lost know of this meeting.

Master Slayne is sitting in the dinning room with files in front of all that will be seated here shortly. With the wine, water and a few snacks placed on the table Master Slayne is happy with the arrangement. And at precisely 3:00 pm they all start to walk in and are told to be seated by his lovely assistant. Slayne looks around at all the faces saying there names aloud as he greets them…. Nidi, Txan, Tuffy, num, GATOR_SPADES, GatorsGirl, chi, Bugga, diamond, spade angel, Snowie, Naughty, kitkat, and Bender.

Well I do believe that we are all here and that we all have Lost’s interest at heart here. It was to help Lost find a mate and sow his seed but as he can’t seem to do it right we all must come to an agreement on the lady I have picked for his pleasures. You all have a file in front of you with pictures as well. Please read them carefully and later we all will vote as how to get these two together.

The room starts to buzzing and suddenly you hear a scream….. Num jumps up and runs to Slayne, you can’t be serious!!!!!! She screams, this is so wrong I will not vote for this to happen. Throwing the file down num sits in her chair and drinks her wine giving Slayne the evil eye. Nidi and Taxan go over to num and ask why this lady would not be a good thing for lost. Slyane immediately stands up and says no talking amongst your peers this has to be your own judgment and not of how others feel. So please sit down and vote once you’re done. Chi and bugga are kinda drooling over this lady spic seems like she could do the job of helping Lost. Gator and his girl sit closely and whisper to each other … Gator says what do you think hun??? Well… says girl from what num did I’m sure she has a reason and num knows people so this will be a hard one dear.

Snowie and Naughty walk towards Slayne…. Do you really think Lost will go for this female?? After all she’s not very good looking… before Slayne could speak chi, bugga and bender start laughing OMG!!! you girls are so blind look at her she’s got tits and the right body parts… why would Lost not do her…I would said bender laughing. Its time to vote people please place your cards in this box and my assistant will tally them up.

The lovely assistant puts the No’s to the right and the Yes’s to the left and then says we have 6 no’s and 8 yes’s….. So it’s done the yes vote it is… Num stands up and slaps Master Slayne this has gone to far I am going to resign, and tell Lost what your up to.

Just then 2 big muscle bound men tackle num and drag her away, to my basement she has to go for this one will not be allowed to spoil my plans. Was that necessary???? Nidi and a few other females yell out. Please Please!!!! All of you think about it we can not have one spoil this for Lost’s sake.

So… says...Chi and bugga....where do we find this Lady... what’s her name again..???? this SMOOTH ME SUGAR………..
hioyote_coyote
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 159
Very quietly moose and brave an crazy sneak into master slayne's castle, they have both been following the progress of the mission from the mother ship. Slayne has gone too far in having num dragged off to the basement dungeon.

As brave and moose come upon the two muscle bound fiends slayne has guarding num, moose lifts his kilt to show them exactly what is underneath. They stand there speechless as brave helps num escape. Moose locks then in the cell intended for num, then he is off to meet num and brave. The three of them head off looking for lost to warn him of the upcoming plot.

I can't believe even slayne would stoop as low as this, num sputters!!!! Even Lost could never be desperate enough to try to plant his seed in ... excuse me *spit* soothe me sugar *spit* uuggghhhh just saying that name leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If Lost even attempted to plant his seed, he would be dongless for the rest of his life.. it would rot and fall off the moment he touched her with it.
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: -1
num moose and brave find lost and tell him of slayne's evil plan .. a fate worse than death.. they have to make sure that nothin like this can happen again ...num stays with Lost and moose and brave go to find the the evil Soothe_Me_Sugar ... they know exactly how deal with her .. they find her and they push her in a huge trash compacter ending her evil once in for all...sending her to her doom
Brave_an_Crazy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 50
As the plans start to fall apart, one after the other, TXan decides to try plan B, which was formed on the car ride over to Hand Power, the artificial insemenation plant.

Wondering to herself if this would really work, she thinks of all the attributes wet_wild_evil has to offer. On numerous occasions Lost has responded to her favorably. His last greeting to her popped to mind, "hmmmmmmmmmm, (K) wetness".

Thinking this was the one, TXan searched for the phone number. On the third ring wet_wild_evil picked up the receiver. Txan filled Ms. Wild in on the plan and told her to bring all of her toys, and to absulutely not forgot to bring the whip. Lost seems to have a fetish for these things.

Wth Plan B in motion, TXan sits back and wonders. Will this really work? Is there any hope for Lost to find a mate? With so many factors against him, its seems rather hopeless. She pours herself another drink and decides to wait and see what miracles wet_wild_evil can perform.
TxanStyle
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
oops
shhhimhere
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2008/02/08 12:41 By shhhimhere.

Go to topPage: 1...345678910
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com