Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

just something you may not have known about lost
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234567
TOPIC: just something you may not have known about lost
Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 23
i'm going to give zcrap a bit of merit...thx to him this site is more safe...5 minutes ago we shielded forums too..so now we can concentrate in the important...fixing bugs..adding new games and make this site something we can call home...u can read..u can't post zcrap.
Intexk
Administrator
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 52
WTG inky....but i was getting a laugh out of all the contradictions the fool was making in his posts.
And Nidi!!...what are dads for ,,but to defend their fav. daughter.
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1048
heheeh it is soo easy to keep lil zrain amused and busy:) I will publish a book the mindless ramblins of ongoing drivel from zrain. i will give all profits to him which should be about nil the book will neveer recover the costs of publishing:(

Now lets return to insults to lost:)
Lost_Memory
graphgraph

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 159
ok here we go ... getting this thread back on track ....

did you know lost is better at sex than anyone .... now all he needs is a partner to prove it.
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 335
now that the god of the internet has stop rammbling, I can finally dry my tears from all the hurt and get back to having fun...

Chi adopted me, Lost is my real father but he neglects me due to chasing the dream of living the life of an international playboy.
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1048
ah yes the dream..hmmm we have lost the thread of the adventures of Inki da man about da world in his quest for sexy women and food and his ultimate lust Nidisomething about lasagne was it to eat or spread all over a rompur room.....
Lost_Memory
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234567
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com