Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

just something you may not have known about lost
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234567
TOPIC: just something you may not have known about lost
Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 86
Z, ive always been nice to you...why are you doing this?...you keep insulting people and attacking the site...then say "i am not attacking anyone"

im getting quite tired of it z...ive gone out on a limb for you on several occassions...here and before at thegamershaft... but im not anymore... if you intend to keep any friends...here or in real life....you need to learn the world doesn't revolve around you... im so disgusted how things have turned out and how you've dragged others into this mess... please stop the bullshit... if you were my friend you would have realized i also put time and effort into this place... when you attack this site i take it personal...

most sincerely Em
_Em_
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -82
i think it is time you all need to understand something.. i really dont care about your little site or whatever it is ... and you have never stuck anything up me nor will you ever.. and i will do as i please where i please when i please .. and there is very little you can do about it.. and i did not drag anyone into anything you fool your mentors named nidi and inky did drag freinds of mine in for no reason.. and still they have nothing to do with what i do .. so you can go screw yourself.. and so can they.. i dont need you or anyone here as a friend believe that.. cause none of you are even capable of being such a person.. so it is drama your site wanted and i never started nothing your staff did ... yes nidi staff includes admin as admin are staff.. it was nice meeting you and just as nice saying goodbye to you em .. ty for you not helping .. but it was nice how you say you did help it just adds to the rest of the lies.. and i will stop when i feel like stoping .. not when you feel like it .. now have a nice day you all
STARBOY4youall
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 81
just a few points i'd like to make....firstly Z, if, as you said, you don't care about this "little" site why the hell do you keep coming back ?....seems to me you like the forum more than your letting on....mebbe you'd like to be accepted as a normal person...can't see that happening, but you can live in hope.
secondly everyone else....the only reason this hand pump Z is still posting in the forum is that we, me included, are wasting our time answering him....just let him mumble to himself...once he doesn't get answers he'll just go and annoy another site....good riddance to bad rubbish !!!
UpToBuggaAll
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 335
i'm off to cry at all the things rain said about me, i am deeply hurt.
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1048
OMG Bugga, i am, truly dissappointed in you. You truly have lost the plot, this thread was about an INSULT to ME, its all about me FFS and you passed up such an opportuntity??? now lets all get back to insulting ME and ignore the drivel of an another
Lost_Memory
graphgraph

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -69
ty for letting me be a member of your little community of ants... i am a member and can post just like anyone of you here.. bugga your are truly stupid first you answer me and try to insult me then you tell all others not to post anything to me lmao... if you are all still wondering why all this happened let me inform you right now.. i got a 30 day mute and well i was smart enough to unmute myself and when the 30 days was up my nic was not unmuted so i was lied to by the staff .. anyhow just because i unmuted myself and did not tell certain staff abou this action i somehow became banned for life? very interesting way of dealing with things you have on this site i never did anything to anyone here i played in many tours and left all alone that left me alone.. but it was your desicion that casue all this comotion .. and now you will have to deal with it untill i decide to stop.. have a nice day
ISTARBOY4YOUI
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234567
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com