Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

just something you may not have known about lost
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234567
TOPIC: just something you may not have known about lost
Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 159
starboy, zrain,

Which ever nic you want to use, let me first start off by telling you something you seemed to have missed.

1. This post was started by ME (num_ofmyheart, just in case you haven't figured out how to tell who has posted something) as a continuing joke with lost. I ALWAYS pick on lost.. he happens to be an old friend.

2. Nidi had not posted here, txn made a comment to my post, what gives you the audacity to think you can just walk in here and attack whomever you wish? If you take the time to reread the rules of the site, there are not many, take an hour or two, contemplate what you have done, what you are continually proving each time you come here and try to throw sticks into a fire that only exists in your own mind, and possibly if you allow yourself to see things clearly you will see the reason you were originally banned. Unprovoked attacks are not welcome at nidink in the lobbies or in the forum.

3. Now since you have taken it upon yourself to attack friends of mine in MY thread, i take it very personally. I will not stoop to name calling or attacks here, but i will invite you to come and look me up we can have a very one sided discussion privately in the village. I do look forward to hearing from you since i have nothing better to do in my pathetic little life. But i can assure you i can inform you about quite a few things that you seem to have no clue about in your own life and it will take me longer than 5 min to tell you about them all (and i do type fast).

Once again i can always be found in crib ... in the village ... the nic is num_ofmyheart ... pm me i do look forward to this.
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 50
Nidiot.....lmao nidi....no way around it you win hands down! dammit
TxanStyle
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -82
look at you all .. lmao one little post and you all take it and blow it up like a huge deal .. you are truly the drama makers.. dont deny it.. and as for you inky your so stupid to think i was addressing you withe the nic tex and blonde maybe if you used your head a bit you would have notice the blonde one nic is texan moron... and for nidi you can lie all you wish i could care less it only shows how stupid you are. and for you all that post and make a big deal out of this you are all losers .. i posted one thing and look at all you just go to town and bring in other peoeples nics that had nothing to do with anything you are truly the losers sorry to say... someday you will realize that.. i will talk to you losers later have a nice day
STARBOY4youall
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -5
I can not believe what I am hearing in this forum. I think if you cant say nothing good dont say nothing at all...especially you starboy...who are you? You come in and attack people very sad if AND that is my opinion IF you want it or not I really dont care. Shame that people cant treat others how they want to be treated
NOW go have fun play spades and if you dont like it here then leave...dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you! Have a great day
CC_CaseClosed
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -82
i am not attacking anyone.. lol i am only tell the truth ..
seems everytime someone dont like something they call it an attack lol
well i got news for you .. this is not an attack ... but it is real and what i say is real. unlike allot of you that are stuck in the internet and dont know what real is... cc what are you even doin reply to me ? you dont know anything about this issue and you have no clue like most of you all... so i suggest you stay out of it this is for nidi and nidi only.. she wants a drama show and lives for drama therefore i will give her what she wants as it only helps to ruin her site but i will help her anyhow.. in anyway i can ty see you later have a nice day
STARBOY4youall
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

oh i forgot to mention how the spades game here sucks and you have very little amount of players.. and the legues well they should move there stupid ass to a real site .. with players not people that live on drama like nidi .. she wishes she could marry me lol in her dreams only.. i would never marry a fat pig like her and i am getting tired of her making up lies about things ... as she does each day.. and the other admin just suck it up and belive it lmao... even the smart ones believe her lies .. that i sad.. i will see you all in next post .. now get the hell out of this sinking ship before it take you all down with it... have a nice day
STARBOY4youall
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234567
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com