Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

just something you may not have known about lost
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234567
TOPIC: just something you may not have known about lost
just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 159
lost's mind is like a steel trap ........ rusty and illegal in most states.
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 50
not sure how I missed this one and now that I am about to comment cant remember what you were callin rusty and illegal.....his um, um, um.............mind? lmao
TxanStyle
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -126
do you people have nothing better in your pathetic life to do than post in forums and talk about things you have no clue about? not to mention i have met some stupid blonde women in my lifetime but tex you have to be in the top 10 if not the top 5.. and nidi even though not blonde she is ranking number 1 on the idiot scale.. i am glad i took 5 min out of my life to look at your pathetic crap you post, or i would have never believed it if i had not seen it for myself.. i have some advise for you all and that is shut up and mind your own bussiness.. you dont have a gamesite here at all you have a drama site it is like the show days of ours lives it is pathetic and nidi you really need to clean yourself up a bit you are looking horrible. you would have more players if you used a fake picture as you scare away most with your looks alone.. well nice chatting with you all have a nice day laters PZ!
STARBOY4YOU
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 23
anatomy of a post By Intexk.

do you people have nothing better in your pathetic life to do than post in forums and talk about things you have no clue about?
hey zrain....u are posting in a forum...

not to mention i have met some stupid blonde women in my lifetime
fems that appears in tv doesn't count...

but tex you have to be in the top 10 if not the top 5.. and nidi even though not blonde she is ranking number 1 on the idiot scale..

me blonde?...adjust ur reading glasses...grandpa

i am glad i took 5 min out of my life to look at your pathetic crap you post, or i would have never believed it if i had not seen it for myself..

5 mins to post and almost 3 weeks trying everyday to enter here...who is wasting time?...i'm shocked u didn't find forums till today... sherlock.

you dont have a gamesite here at all you have a drama site it is like the show days of ours lives it is pathetic

ops the rupaul of the net zrain has spoken....he recognizes he enjoys the drama he loves to produce...remember u are one step more close to a mental institution

The rest of the post is just zrain style..one person that represent the worst of the past...he is like that old mad uncle we all have and that nobody wants to invite to a family meeting..cause u know sooner or later he will do the only he knows...
Intexk
Administrator
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2008/01/25 01:15 By Intexk.

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 52
It sounds to me that starboy is a pitiful.inept little twit.that has spent so much time in mental hospitals.that he wouldnt know a attractive .intelligent woman ,if he fell over her.In a battle of wits starboy.you could'nt hold a candle to txan and nidi.On a scale of 1 to 10 ..your intelligence level is at - 10.
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 50
well sun of a beach, did I only get ranked in the top 10 stupidest blonde catagory???? I was so hopin for the number one spot!

If anyone has any tips on how I can acheive this, please be sure and pass em along
TxanStyle
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234567
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com