Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

mom been betrayed
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: mom been betrayed
mom been betrayed 16 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
i know this prolly be delete before get read
just like say what intexk said about my mom isnt
true she she her all in this site she didnt hurt
any one yes she knew her fiend rain was in site
think about it if ur friend was muted then unban hi mute
how many of u would report him be honest none of u
i set watch mom cry for hours just not fair way intext is doin to her she has non comtroll over anyone mom is deeply hurt by this now she thinks she has no friends email tell her different she not like way intexk said she love helpin ppl this thxs she get
thxs for listenin
love u mom
ur daugther
__Angel__Of__Chaos__
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:mom been betrayed 16 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 86
to be quite honest with you...im friends with your mom...but that doesnt change the facts... z_rain has been given chance after chance to act accordingly... he has continued to screw up... if he is supposed to be banned or muted...then no one on the staff should over step such decisions... even admins sometimes have friends that are banned...but i can assure you those banned or muted deserved what the asked for...we dont just ban or mute people without reason... i am also friends with z_rain...but he continously distances himself from our friendship by causing trouble, swearing, and attacking other members or staff... if he was my true friend he would resist from acting in such a way...it leads me to believe he dont care...
_Em_
graphgraph

Re:mom been betrayed 16 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 23
i'm not asking anyone to stop talking ur mom or crap like that...nidink removed her badge cause we cant' trust in her anymore.

After i give her the notice of we removing her badge....his friends blocked my msn.End of history.

If u want to do a drama..do it...but not in nidink forums.
Intexk
Administrator
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:mom been betrayed 16 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 335
I understand you are upset but that doesn't make it right for u to post a lie in her msn either that "inki OR nidi" accused her of passing email address around.

Pepsi? this happened when i was sleeping and i wake up to this yet you want me to believe you are not doing anything wrong but you posted a lie about me in your messenger? How can I possibly justify that the decision taken is wrong when I can clearly see you have told a lie about me?

I am very disappointed in you for that pepsi. I expected better.

Under the circumstances of how this is unfloding, I believe the right decison was made. We can't have a staff member who can cause so much bother when something is said that her friends try to attack what we have worked hard on for nearly a year and make others suffer or block messenger of one of the admin.

It's turning into full scale drama, and that is not what nidink is about.
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com