Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Meeting Minxy
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Meeting Minxy
Meeting Minxy 16 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 335
I met Minxy today in city centre and boy she is fun that is one girl I will always have in my circle of friends, we had a splendid day out, I showed her round some of my old haunts and introduced her to places she didn't know existed.

I think minxy had fun or at least I hope she did! Minxy was after some CD she couldn't find I found it for her in minutes of entering my friends record store. (Who asked me to go out with him tonight so I better go get ready in a few)

I had a top day! loved every minute of it, would have been a lot beetter without all those pesky Christmas shoppers everywhere, they are like a plague! BUT I am sooo glad I got to meet the minx and I am sure it's the first of many meetings!
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nidi

Re:Meeting Minxy 16 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1048
I am still looking for an explanation to minxys words.. "nidi "pulled a hotie" and got a date. Maybe pullin a dude means sumpin else in north america..... were you guys at a drive in movie?????? has nidi got a secrete life?? did Minxy make Nidi run wild?? does Inki still desire nidi?? we ant answers dammit
Lost_Memory
graphgraph

Re:Meeting Minxy 16 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 23
wait till i meet nidi and police has to electroshock me and send me back to spain...that will be a glorious nite...
Intexk
Administrator
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:Meeting Minxy 16 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 335
puled means i got a date, which i never as such, the guy was just happy to see me and asked me to go out at night catch up on old times so i went and it was fun, i known him years its hardly pulling!

and inki why fly to britain to get zapped, do what u normally do and use that cattle prod.
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com