Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thanks to the Management and Hosts
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Thanks to the Management and Hosts
Thanks to the Management and Hosts 16 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
As many of ya'll know. A group of us moved from another site to this one due to certain ppl and their antics. Well when we were checking the joint out we were told that if it happens here it would be dealt with. Well just like the writing on the wall, the same crap, same person came here. But much to our surprise, It was handled then and there just like we were told. So I personally would like to thank Nidi and Lost Memory. They were true to their words, cleaned up the mess and made one hell of a believed out of me. So thank you guys so much. I am very proud to call this place home..
Huggs~Cajun Hunee
CajunHunee
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Thanks to the Management and Hosts 16 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 335
we provide a site, its the members who make it, we are not zone, or any other site, and we clearly state on front page "try to get along with each other".

We don't want to baby sit that is why we don't have mods, so its easy to stick to the 4 basic rules set out for this site, trouble will be handled fast, we like to sit back and have our fun when we are here and don't tolerate immature behaviour that makes members feel uncomfortable.

Enjoy the site!
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Re:Thanks to the Management and Hosts 16 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 22
Thanks so much Nidi for the quick no fuss way you dealt with that moron yesterday - you rock g/f. Thanks sooo much Lost and all the other fantastic hosts that have helped make nidink the best gaming site there is in my opinion.You are all very special.
desert_star_3
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Thanks to the Management and Hosts 16 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 66
To staff management and hosts
As you already know we came here from other sites for whatever reason. I want to thank Nidi and Lost Memory for a job well done. When they say they will not tolerate, they meant it. I see no reason to attack others, that's not what gaming is all about, but it is about having fun and being together as a family. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee are we having fun yet?
I also want to thank Nidi, Aurora, Lost_Memory and Intexk, (not neccessarily in that order) for their quick response to fixing things in the spades room. Other sties just say "they working on the issue". ppfftt!!! Here if there is an issue with the tables or whatever the problem is, its dealt with ASAP... WTG all...Thank You so much for a job well done. The site is growing now and will continue to grow. All of you are awesome. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. ty ty ty

Hugsssssssss Naughty
Naughty
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2007/11/08 07:54 By Naughty.

Re:Thanks to the Management and Hosts 16 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1048
We are all pleased to welcome you all here and as Nidi said it is YOU the members, who make this site, we are fortunate to have good fun people join us.
We too are members who love to have fun and enjoy our time on here. We try and react quickly when a few come here just to try to spoil the lobbies and harrass.
Lost_Memory
graphgraph

Re:Thanks to the Management and Hosts 16 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 159
I am happy to see that all newcomers are making themself at home and finding what those of us who have been here for awhile found out long ago, treat others as you wish to be treated and we can all manage to keep our home happy, healthy (and pest free). Great feeling isn't it?

To all of Administration, yeah we do love you for being so helpful and well of course for each of you being you. mwahhhhhhhhh
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com