Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

My View On Nidink
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: My View On Nidink
My View On Nidink 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
. I just wanted to say when i first started playing online games like 10yrs ago I started at what some ppl knew back then as msn gaming zone. I have been here for few months now, and I love this site. I will though express what are my opinions on what can be done in my eyes from what I have seen to improve. Let me make this perfectly clear. I'm not bashing, causing drama or anything of the sort. I hate that in real life, and won't do it on a internet gaming site either.

I have made many great friends here, andd think the peeps are awsome.
One of things I have seen a cpl of times has been issues in lobbies not being handled as i think it should be handled. Again this is my opinion, and i may be rigght or wrong , but just expressing it.

I think lobby issues should be handled privately as no one who is not interested in drama is interested in watching a text argument between two or more grown ups for the rest of the world to see.

I really don't understaand the guest concept of the site so if any admin or manager can explain it to me I would surely appreciate it. Guests can not chat so what'ss the use there. To me if someone wants to come visit make them make a nic, and come check out the site. If they like it which im sure they will they will stay if not they will move on. It comess with the territory. Plus some peeps wont even play with guests so makes room look bigger then it actually is ffor no reason in my eyes.

Spades needs more variety in games , and nidi , and I have talked about this. Alts are fun n quick games, and for ppl who do not have alot of time on the computer one or two quick alts games would be gr8 for them where it can be possibly played in a shorter span then a full game of reg. Also referring to spades I guess i dont know what caan be done here , but it doeesnt help when ppl just sit around n chat all damn day, and dont play. I have seen ppl come in n sit, and literally beg for a game n then end up leaving because there are players available but too busy chatting in lobby.

I also want to say nice job with canasta, and i see new , and upcoming features for spades so that's great to hear, and see. Wanted to thank those who first welcomed me here, and thank those for doing a great job as well. Lets keep working hard, and never let our guard down on making this gr8 site better each, and every day.
Latin_Lover
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:My View On Nidink 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 335
All ideas are appriciated, and we try to enhance the games and play where possible.

The guest issue I can address....We need to be able to allow guest accounts as I remember when zone closed I went looking at many sites and the one thing i hated was joining a site i just wanted to check out, it meant giving my email for spam ect and chances are i was not gonna actually play there, so we allow guest accounts so ppl can check us out before playing.

There are times when i just want to play and i also have signed in as a guest, granted spades ppl don't play guests but backgammon do, and it is a shame guests are frowned upoin in this way when most are first time visitors and just want to check the games out.

Most things are handled in private messages or emails, regarding lobby issues however time to time things have ended up in lobby but we are not like other sites,team are also players, we want to be able to play without coming under attack but believe me when i say there have been many who like to try to make us targets and rarely things will go in lobby but weare trying to rise above this at the moment. We too are human.

When ever possible intex will enhance the games based on ideas provided by the members, i know sometimes it feels like ages before improvements are done but plz bare in mind we have full time working jobs and nidink is a hobby for a handful of us, so we do what we can when we are free.

We do have new games planned and changes to existing games so watch this space!

Also I want to thank you and some other regulars for playing as much as you do to keep the rooms alive, so ty for that.
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2009/10/04 21:21 By Nidi.
Nidi

Re:My View On Nidink 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: -1
well I read Latin Lover's post and I do agree with what he is saying
about the games,and the chatting. Don't get me wrong chatting is fine
but when you have ppl wanting to play a game it is hard to find one with all the ppl chatting, but that is my opion. I also have met some friends on here and that like to play. It is a very nice site congrats to those who made it for us to come and enjoy a game and to mingle with ppl.
_Pebbles
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

AND i play when i should be sleeping! lol last night you were trying to get rid of me when i was still playing!
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Re:My View On Nidink 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
You know we should have a players tournament in social as fun not like a reg tour n winners will get a graphics award made by you of course b/c after you lose you will have all the time in the world to work on one lmao
Latin_Lover
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2009/10/04 21:27 By Latin_Lover.

IT'S INKIS JOB TO GIVE ME WORK NOT YOURS!
and the less work i have the more i can play so think about that smarty pants
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com