Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

***NIDINK MEMBER OF THE YEAR ~ NUMOFMYHEART***
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345
TOPIC: ***NIDINK MEMBER OF THE YEAR ~ NUMOFMYHEART***
Re:OFFICIAL NIDINK MEMBER OF THE YEAR ELECTION 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 42
Awwwwwwwww.. Dar that was so sweeet.... and very true... Yes not for Num we wouldnt be here... N prob. not met so many wonderful people...
jidaamo
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:OFFICIAL NIDINK MEMBER OF THE YEAR ELECTION 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 86
GET YOUR VOTES IN AND TELL OTHERS TO DO THE SAME...THIS ELECTION OFFICIALLY ENDS AT 11:59 EST TONIGHT...

OH...AND HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL:)
_Em_
graphgraph

Re:OFFICIAL NIDINK MEMBER OF THE YEAR ELECTION 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 86
CONGRATS NUM!!! YOU ARE OFFICIALLY CROWNED " NIDINK MEMBER OF THE YEAR"
YOU AS ALL OTHER CANDIDATES MORE THAN DESERVE THE TITLE... THANK YOU SO MUCH JUST FOR BEING YOU NUM...

THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE ELECTIONS... AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CONGRATULATE THE NUMSTER! SHE ROCKS!!!
_Em_
graphgraph

Re:OFFICIAL NIDINK MEMBER OF THE YEAR ELECTION 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 42
Congrats Nummerz... You truely do make coming here a blessing... the Copy N Paste queen herself.. I love ya girl... Ur so awesome just the way you are... even tho I am still tryin to get people play truth n dare.. No one is bittin tho.. LOL.. Love ya
jidaamo
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:***NIDINK MEMBER OF THE YEAR ~ NUMOFMYHEART*** 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 159
Marcel Proust has said “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” I would like to express my gratitude to all who have contributed to the garden… Nidink.

Thank you to intexk and nidi for having the vision and the expertise to begin this garden.

Thanks to lost memory for the time he has spent cultivating and enriching, allowing space for blossoms to thrive.

Thanks to , Jid,dardad, desert star, alla, nutty one, nice, wet wild and evil one, Dixie, DJBooBoo, chi, sassy, butterfly,Em, butter scotch and those who took the time to vote for their choice for member of the year. Your participation enriches the oasis.

Last but not least are all the members of nidink, who each contribute in their own way to making the garden here at nidink, exceptional. The seeds you have planted have blossomed into flowers of unsurpassed beauty.

Thank you all, member of the year belongs not to just one person but to each and every one of you, who day in and day out nurture and add to the variety of blossoms to be found each rare and treasured.

I am honored to have been given the opportunity to share and contribute to the wonderful garden of nidink.
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:***NIDINK MEMBER OF THE YEAR ~ NUMOFMYHEART*** 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Damn Num...couldnt ya just say thank u ...lol...congrats sweety
dardad
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12345
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com