Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

a Christmas card for all Nidinker's
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: a Christmas card for all Nidinker's
a Christmas card for all Nidinker's 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
From my family to yours..............warmest wishes for a safe and Happy Holiday Season and a healthy Happy New Year!

This is my favorite time of the year, but it has become so easy to forget what the holiday season is about. It's not about how big, how expensive, or how many. For me it's about spending time with love ones, family, friends......... and being thankful for the many pleasures life can, and does, bring to each and every one of us every single day.

A fine example of life's simple pleasures is this gaming site, Nidink. We all come for our own reasons, whether it be to play, to chat or maybe a lil of both. All we have to do is click a few buttons and and we're here, happily greeted by our friends I mean really, what more could ya ask for? Its fabulous!

( quick side note, once again, a big HUG and thanks to ALL of the Admin team for all the hard work they have done, are doing, and will continue to do to make this site happen. Without that I wouldnt be able to just click a few buttons and arrive at my favorite destination on the web, and thats a fact!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!!!!!!! A
hugs and all that kissy face stuff
Shawna, Sxy_Txy

and to my flutter gf...... I think I will change my "blondes are gonna take over the world" to "Shawna's are going to take over the world" and btw Shawna, LOVE your name
Sxy_Txy
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2008/12/04 00:42 By Sxy_Txy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
First they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win! .....Mahatma Gandi

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com