Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Disappointed
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Disappointed
Disappointed 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I was advised to come to this site because I would really get a lot from it. The only thing I got so far is aggravated. The site is poorly set up, difficult to actually participate in a game of cribbage or backgammon without having to BEG someone to quit just chatting and actually sit long enough to play a game. What a disappointment this place is. Much better participation and very huge selection of single and multiplayer games at zone.msn.com
Skye_Blue
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2008/09/29 16:38 By _Em_.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Disappointed 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 86
This thread was moved from the "BUGS" message board.

I do believe Skye is the same Skye who I have recently met in MSN forums... The same exact statements regarding Nidink were made there. Skye was not pleased with my posting of Nidink ads and has repeatedly reported them as spam...If this is the case then I feel I am partly responsible for the negative post above.

Skye, you are welcome to enjoy Nidink all you want. I am sorry if our social rooms are filled with socializing members. If you wish to play more seriously, you may want to check out a Tournament. If I am available to play you then just ask... I will gladly give you a game or two anytime. There are many other regulars who will also play at anytime...Just sit and ask for a game. I very rarely see anyone begging to play...

I hope you can reconsider and give us a chance to meet your gaming needs...

Thanks for posting your sincere comments. Althougth they may seem of negative nature, we appreciate the input nonetheless... Your comments as others, help us build a better site...

Hope to see you around,
Most sincerely,
Em (aka Old Zoner at msn)
_Em_
graphgraph

Re:Disappointed 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 159
Skye_blue,

Many of us here were originally from msn gaming zone, it's where we all met had a chance to chat and play. It was our home. We chatted played games and had a wonderful time, that is until msn decided some games were not necessary ... crib is no longer offered in msn zone ... and the simple fact of choosing who you wish to play was also taken away.

The zone was around for years to build up to what it became. Many stayed there because there was no other choice. This site is young, but growing daily. Nidink welcomes you to visit and enjoy the games that are offered and enjoy the friendly environment of our lobbies.

Stick around and see the advantages of the socialization part of the lobby, as well as games. There are many who will play crib and bg if you ask with no begging required.

Whatever your decision, stay safe.
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Disappointed 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 52
skye blue
you complain not being able to get a game here, maybe when you come in ,you could addy for a game and hang around a few minutes to see if someone responds.it may also help your cause to at least say hi when you are greeted.instead of just leaving .then coming to the forum and complaining how bad this site is.
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com