Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

SPECIAL REQUEST PLEASE !
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: SPECIAL REQUEST PLEASE !
SPECIAL REQUEST PLEASE ! 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi everyone.. I have a special request please.... Laurie knows a little boy from her work.. he is 7 years old, and has brain cancer.. his wish for X-mas is to receive 1 million X-mas cards .... please send him a card or 2 and also ask everyone you know to do the same. Send them to: Nathan Elfrank
2415 Taylor Blair Rd.
West Jefferson,, Ohio 43162

Thank you so much.. let's make this little boys wish come true .
lauriesmom5
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: SPECIAL REQUEST PLEASE ! 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
One from Louisiana is on its way!
Counting my Blessings!
Hunee
Hunee
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:SPECIAL REQUEST PLEASE ! 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 159
For those that may be wondering, snopes does verify this but with an update. ....
snopes.com

When McVey logged on and posted the news on Nate's Web site, she left an address in case anyone wanted to send him a Christmas card.

"My goal was to put a smile on his face," McVey said. "It was never his wish. It was my wish."

Visitors to the Web site decided to start a campaign to send Nate one million Christmas cards.
However, as of 15 December 2009, Nathan's parents have requested that no more cards be sent to him:
Dode McVey and Tod Elfrink appreciate the thousands of Christmas cards people have sent to their son, Nate Elfrink, but the amount has become too much for the family to keep up with.

The family asks that instead of sending cards, people consider making donations in Nate’s name that could help other children. They suggest supporting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital or the hospice program at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, both of which have provided Nate with care.
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com