Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345678...11
TOPIC: Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink
Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Oh Alady I am so so sorry for your loss. Hugs and will be thinking of you. ddracing
ddracing
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
God Bless you and your family, please let us know if you need anything gf. Hugss
Da_Light
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 21
Sorry to hear of your loss, only time will heal this kind of loss, but it will never be forgotten. Hugssssss Nancy
moose_country
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 69
JAZZZYY
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
my prayers and thoughts are with u gf. I know how hard it is to lose someone u love. and it dont get easier as the days go by it gets harder. but stay strong and rember im here for u if u need to talk ask theacegal for my msn and she will give it to you i cant put my msn on here but im here for u if u need to talk. love you gf.
1BlueRose
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
1BlueRose

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
Nancy I am so sorry and sad to hear of this.. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. Call me if you need a shoulder to cry on! You know I will be there for you day or night! I love you Sis!
QueenBrat2U
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12345678...11
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com