Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Your feedback
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: Your feedback
Re:Your feedback 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How can you improve upon Perfection??

YOU CAN'T

As has already been said " intexk & Nidi have done an awesome Job with this Site in 12 months" with the help of some gr8 ppl 'AWESOME!!!!!'

Well Done All

Have Fun!!!!!

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzz Nutty
Warrior_Nutty
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Your feedback 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
Don't change a thing. alot of us went to other sites when the zone closed that started out with all the right intentions.. before long things changed .. then went down hill from there.. You all have it right the first time.. Like the old saying goes.. Why fix what isn't broken
Love this place
Evil
Wet_Wild_N_Evil
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Your feedback 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 52
Well Nidi ...the site is great ...but it would be nice to get a card on fathers day.
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Your feedback 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 26
Hiii everyone it is me lol yeah I am about to talk (I mean write) but I promise I won't write a whole book , I will try to make it short hehehe.

Well I have been sitting here and thinking and thinking..hmm what is it that could be changed? This was a tough one, I really couldn't come up with something till now lol. I find everything is great with the site and I love it!

I have only one suggestion and that is about forums, if it is at all possible, that when we enter forums we don't have to keep scrolling or going to last page to get to the latest posts...if it is possible that when we go to a specific section, it will bring up the unread parts of that section...It is only a suggestion and if not possible, it doesn't really bother me, unless I am doing something wrong here, for the homepage of forums does show me unread threads, but once I get to that thread I have to go to the right page of the latest posts.
I don't know if you understand what I mean, if it will bring you to the page where you last read, where I left off, and then to continue all the new posts posted after where I viewed already...

This is only a suggestion no biggie
Enigmatic_Lady
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2008/02/20 23:48 By Enigmatic_Lady.

Re:Your feedback 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 335
lol chiiiii ok ok i will TRY to remember to send you a card.

El, i think that what you ask you can do yourself in you forum options but give us a shout when we are both free and lets look into whether it can be done overall.

CC, sorry about the ads but we don't control them its the ad companys and they vary them, they may be gone for now (not that i have ever seen one) as they are regional to where you live. I can;t promise they may not rreturn and its the ads we get the revenue from to pay the bills for the site.

Melly you can whistle for your odes, one would think you have enough written for you by Swa!

As for the rest of ya, I NEVER said we were changing the site! I was just after feedback for improvements, wondering if you guys were missing something here but it appears you are not unless someone posts after this post.
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Re:Your feedback 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 52
thks hon ...luvs ya
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com