Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Player Complaint/Concern
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Player Complaint/Concern
Player Complaint/Concern 1 Year, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi there, not sure where to post this, but I would like to make it known that Hodad1 I think it is in Canasta does not respect women's words. Several times he has come to my table when I am playing alone and asked to join, I have played with him a couple of times, but as of late, I prefer to play alone. He asks to join, I politely tell him no thank you...yet he REFUSES to leave!. One time I told him I had a friend that may be coming, he kept harassing me, popping in and out of my table stopping my game and belittling the fact that my friend was not yet there. Yesterday the same thing, he came to my table, I politely told him no, and he asked why this time, I told him he was rude to me before. He would not leave....So I finally left that table and went to another, HE FOLLOWED me. then was saying well the game was rated now so he would stay! AND he had the audacity to tell ME to leave the SECOND table I went to to get away from him! He then somehow booted ME from MY table! I think he tries to poach players with low scores to bolster his own, but come on, respect people when they ask you to leave! Any advice on how to handle a disrespectful guy like this?
MandyK
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Player Complaint/Concern 1 Year, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
message inky he handles them.
__Wicked__
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:Player Complaint/Concern 1 Year, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
all u have to do is .....block sit and ignore all. so many ppl fail to use this option.
scott1108
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Player Complaint/Concern 1 Year, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
thank you. I thought block was just they could not message you. Indexk let me know also, so next time I see him, WILL be doing alall of the above!
MeKaNa
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:Player Complaint/Concern 1 Year, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
im pretty sure youre right Mandy, block is for pms but there is a way to make most games private so nobody can come sit and watch or join, there is a place to block at the chat line so they cant come in, kibitz i believe its called, i do it all the time when i play 2 player games
squirrel
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com