Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The Adventures of Lost, International playboy
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...345678910
TOPIC: The Adventures of Lost, International playboy
Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 50
Thinking to myself of all that has transpired so far, I realize I can no longer allow lost to roam freely alone. He MUST find a mate and he must find one before his disasterous ventures create irreversible effects on what we now know as earth.

I soon find lost sitting alone in the park wondering what he should do/try next. I sat beside him and began to speak, " I am sorry lost, nothing tried so far seems to be working. I think we are down to our last hope. Please follow me.

Feeling his spirits lift, lost followed willingly. Nothing could be worse than anything that has happened so far, he thought. And he knew the importance of finding a mate. As they rode to an unknown destination, he began to primp. He combed his hair, straightened his clothes, all the time the anticipation is mounting, not knowing what his next adventure would bring.

They pulled in front of a monsterous building, that shone in the light, looking like a creation of the future. There were no signs to indicate where they were, so lost just stepped in behind Txan and they began to head towards the door. As they entered the building lost's jaw dropped to floor. He could not believe his eyes. Every where he looked there were beautiful woman, all smiling at him.

At the reception desk, Naughty picked up the phone and said, "he is here". She directed them where to the waiting area and stated someone would be right with them. Lost felt himself gettin excited as he waited.
TxanStyle
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 50
Soon another woman arrived, just as beautiful as the one before. Cajun Hunee had come to ask if drinks were needed. She sat a tray with coffee and cake on the table in front of them. Turning to leave, she said, "someone will be with you in a moment".

Taking his last drink of coffee, he noticed another beauty standing at the door. Mr. Lost, please step this way. As he approached he noticed her name tag said Tuffy. He thought, "I would follow you anywhere".
She led Lost to a room and left him there, sayin she would be right back. Lost started reading the posters hanging around the room. His excitement deminishing as he read.

The door soon opened and Tuffy was back. In her hands she had a book and a specimen cup. She explained to lost what must be done. Lost had a look of horror on his face. Tuffy sat next to lost and tried to comfort him. Finally after many attempts at consoling him Tuffy told lost not to worry, that 98% of all men took matters into their own hands. This mainly due to the fact that long ago, women all over the world , learned that all forms of the human male were inadequate and had founded this place. This way women would be able to pick and choose the prime specimens without having to actually deal with the male.
TxanStyle
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 66
Tuff finally gets Lost to relunctantly accept the cup. After some time he finally returns and hands her the cup and says. "I really would like to find my mate. That's what my mission was all about and to start a new line of humanity." Tuff took the cup and scribbled on it... then she told him to return to the front and Naughty would take care of him from there. Lost looked at Tuff and thanked her for her kindness. He turned and left. Lost finally returned to the front desk and told Naughty that Tuff had sent him back to her. "Oh yes, follow me Lost." Naughty told him. Naughty led him to a room, then entered and she instructed him to sit in the chair in front of the desk. Naughty took her seat behind the desk and looked at the file that had been created for him. After she finished reading the file; Naughty looked at Lost and said. "I see here your mission is to find a mate. Well all I can tell you now is, your mate will be the woman that chooses your cup. Then and only then will you have a mate. We do things a bit different here as you can see. So you wont have to wait too much longer. Now you may wait out in the waiting area and help yourself to some coffee and cake while you wait." Naughty smiled at Lost and led him back to the waiting room, and then returned to her place behind her desk once more.
Naughty
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 27
Lost was still sitting in the waiting room wondering what's gonna happen next. He was gettin very tired of waiting. After a while more of waiting he finally saw a lady walk through. This lady's name was Allsgoodnow. He thought to himself for a minute. That is the perfect name! All is good now he thought. She was walkin very elegantly toward him very slowly. Lost's heart started beatin rapidly. He was very excited but yet very nervous too. He was tired of waiting to find his mate. Allsgoodnow was almost too him now and Lost was breaking down sweating nervously. He had never seen such a beautiful girl ever in his life. He HAD to have this girl.
kitkat89
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 70
Lost was a bit worried however, he never messed with no aussie sheila before and heard that they were like british women but even easier. Lost thought he better be careful.

Meanwhile, Bender went to the cricket.

Lost decided in the end that Alls was very cute and all but too much for him to handle, even if her aircon is fixed finally, so he just scooted of to play a gammon tourney and everyone was happy.
B_e_n_d_e_r
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 66
Not quite everyone was happy. Lost for sure wasn't happy about not finding a mate. He thought that's what this whole mission was about.
Lost wasn't all that interested in the tourney. He kept thinking to himself. ((I can't just give up now, I must continue to find my mate so that I can spread my seed and build up my species.)) So his journey continues. He wasn't too keen on the idea of having to talk to Master Slayne though. He rather liked the other place better even if they were a bit out of sorts. Miss Allsgood. I would still like to talk more with her. Maybe if i return I still can.
Naughty
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2008/02/01 16:45 By Naughty.

Go to topPage: 1...345678910
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com