Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

just something you may not have known about lost
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234567
TOPIC: just something you may not have known about lost
Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 335
awwww rain, boo hoo, you don't like me anymore, i remember the time you were telling the owner of another game site that you wanted to marry me! (yeah he copied and pasted it to me while we laughed because it was strange since you had never spoken to me much), anyway I am sorry my picture offends you, could you possibley mail me a fake pic that you believe won't scare away the members? I aim to please.

Or maybe its the fact you just like men as you seemed to have paid plenty of attention to inki, albeit you missed the fact he is not blonde!

Is using a fake pic better then using a fake nic?

Just an observation but....I don't believe it took you just 5 mins to post here, I know how "slow" you can be, it must have taken at least 3 hours just to read this thread then to add to it the time it takes you to write a sentence...

Txn I am sorry I stole your number one spot and without even being a blonde! maybe rain should start another ranking just for me, but as i change colours often I guess its too complicated to work out every month which list I belong on? The Purple idiots list? the Pink idiots list, the Blue idiots list? I can see him now pulling out his hair trying to work it out even thought there is only one candidate! then eventually that one brain cell explodes...eww messy...

and Chi you would defend me as you are my father after all LOL, but you have been too kind to even place him on a scale even if it is -10!

Ok I have to go now I do have something better to do, I have to go visit game sites, read their forums and try to find someone that I will never meet in real life and attempt to make them look bad then I will look like some kind of hero to my internet friends that I will also never meet and my life will feel meaningful!

AND if anyone doesn't like my post or atttitude...TOUGH, I don't see why we at nidink should have to suffer the abuse of idiots that can't accept that their friend lost her badge through her own stupidity by harbouring idiots like Rain.

We are normal gamers just like anyone else, we don;t think we are gods cus we made a site like some owners of gamesites do, we don't dictate where you can play or where not. We came here to make a fun site (which is is 99.9% of the time) but its people like this that insist on creating and wonder why they get banned or demoted or whatever that try to ruin it for the rest. WELL it won't work, it's not even a good effort, its not even scratching the paintwork!
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2008/01/25 06:47 By Nidi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nidi

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 22
Rain it seems to me you are the one who is blonde here sorry to say if you have to resorte to attacking people here in forums then you have nothing to say. And you are attacking my friends here you want drama go somewhere eles please.Then you are the one who needs to grow up and move on to do whatever your heart desire Texan is a sweet woman and lost he awsome .so rain grow up
Tuff_One
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 50
its okay nidi, I like a lil competition nothing says we cant BOTH hold the spot......lmao

TxanStyle
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1048
well FFS this starts out as a thread of Num insulting me then some moron starts to insult others in this thread??? WTF, I feel soo left out now:( Start your own thread next time Rain, oh wait you are too busy trying to tear down what others build as it seem you have no talent to build some thing of your own...... figures
Lost_Memory
graphgraph

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 335
Taxan we can't share, i have a confession to make, Nidi is short for Nidiot, the title is rightfully mine! now HANDS OFF!

yeah yeah rain I can insult myself a lot better then you ever could and with wit...go figure!
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Re:just something you may not have known about lost 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
lost you dont need to worry about that
you know that i am allways here to insult you too
so u are not getting out of it lol donglessgit hehe
too bad that i cant post the hippo here but alas ill do that in the lobby
as for zrain he is not even worth my words here
too low life to even say what i think
meh
Jazzy
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234567
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com