Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345
TOPIC: .
Re:RIP "Mindi " :( 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
To my friend of many years Mindi .. I will always cherish the laughs and fun times. Your no longer in pain my friend.. fly with the angels. To Mindi's family I'm so sorry for your loss as we have lost her here.... god bless my gf & R.I.P.. I will miss you !!
Brat.. Aud
Bratup
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RIP "Mindi " :( 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
what can i say mindi made so many of us smile and laught.you was the only person i ever give my exter name and password to.we had so much fun when you used my name.realy don't think any 1 caught on.maybe cc and bratup.will never 4get you mindi.god bless you and your.
JUST_DEW_IT
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:RIP "Mindi " :( 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 21
Awwwwww Mindi, the pain and suffering is all over, now ride high with the angels above. Gonna miss that gal.
moose_country
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:RIP "Mindi " :( 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
timberwolve
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2013/09/06 04:19 By timberwolve.

Re:RIP "Mindi " :( 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
Mindi, wow, What do ya say about a friend. so many hugzzzzz we shared and you pmed me and said thank you. you are a great friend and i look forward to my day to meet you with our lord Jesus Christ.....Remember i told ya i need big pillow.
love ya Mindi.

John 10:27-29 “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.”

I great sympathy to Mindi's family and friends just remember she is waiting for you in our lords house in heaven. Love ya Army...........
Army
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:RIP "Mindi " :( 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 8
Mindi, right now I am in shock as I just found out, we have been friends for years..had our chats together, laughs, you will be deeply missed by myself and all of us in euchre, but now you have no pain, Fly High with the Angles and RIP, God Bless, and to your family my prayers goes out to them, Love ya Mindi.
_Paula_
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12345
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com