Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345
TOPIC: .
Re:RIP "Mindi " :( 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
prayers with your friends n family R.I.P
Sweeep
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RIP "Mindi " :( 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
somehow i always imagined us invincible... maybe thats just the way you made me always feel . so many things i will never forget gf you made me laugh soooooo much even when i thought i couldnt !the past few years we were not as close as we once were but you were always in my heart and in my prayers and always there if i needed you .... i will never forget the number one rule (wink wink) our cooties or window lickers or hobags the list goes on and on ... you have touched my life forever and i pray you are finally at peace ... take care of those men up there, keep them in line, and kick there ass a few times in cards .... i♥ya hoho and will miss you always ! xox
impy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:RIP "Mindi " :( 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
It's difficult at such a time To know what words to say, But may God be with you always To sustain you day by day. Mindi i have known you for years and have had so much fun with you thru the years...you always made me laugh with your silly pms...and you would always pm and say check the lobby...and i would always laugh at your words in lobby...You are at peace now...you will be very missed....from Body with a y to Mindi with an i....Lisa
Bodyandsoul
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:RIP "Mindi " :( 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
I didnt know you but all the kind things that people said in euchre you had to been a wonderful person! May you rest in peace and fly high with the angels.
SweetAroma
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2012/11/11 22:30 By SweetAroma.

Re:RIP "Mindi " :( 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
aww dear friend i so sorry to have hear ya passed away i'll always remeber ya beautifol smile gf rip
MICHGAL
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:RIP "Mindi " :( 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Psalm 23 - The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside the still waters, He restores my soul. He makes to walk in paths of righteousness for His namesake. Yes I will walk through the valley of the shadow of death but I will not fear because You O Lord are with me. Your rod and your staff comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies, You anoint my head with oil (You have chosen me), my cup runs over.

Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life and, I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever..... amen!

Ellie M. God bless †.
lvliss_ellie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12345
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com