Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The amazing adventures of Inki Winki
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...7891011121314
TOPIC: The amazing adventures of Inki Winki
Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 9
Well, it seems sues, Daz.WET, Num and Nidi have their hands full with this Inky guy, (self proclaimed Sexiest guy in Nidink. But have you guys forgotten that INKY might be trying to run away with Beenner his first true admitted love. Beenner was a good guy at first until he let Inky invade his mind. He corrupted Beennie Wienie into becoming GAY. His list of corruption was growing daily, there was Beenner, Lost, Ray and on and on to many to count. The reason he wants to go find Beenner besides for the sex, Beenner's mom will cook for them and go out and eat a lot of bad food. Imagine a man of his age which he says is 40 , living with mommy and daddy. Since he wants to keep his bouncing belly he is on a quest for food and friendship . Maybe Losty and Ray should be warned of Inkys betrayal. But if he does make it to Canada with WET i sure hope she makes him lick a frozen pole and gets him stuck and if he has no clothes on he might get his jelly belly stuck too. Please WET no pictures.
_Sunny_
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 23
and ppl say i get out few of my house.....
Intexk
Administrator
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:The amazing adventures of Inki Winki 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 335
yeah well, its cus we go out we learn to use our imaginations.......anyway we write about u getting out.....look how you have travelled the world!
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Nidi

Go to topPage: 1...7891011121314
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com