Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

gent_uk has passed away
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: gent_uk has passed away
Re:gent_uk has passed away 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
I First met gent (bill) in Gamedesire about 4 years ago ... after everyone leaving Gamedesire ... i lost contact with lots of ppl ... i didnt know about Nidink ... till someone had mentioned about it .. SO ... I came in one day not sure if i was gonna know ANYONE!!! .. And as i scrolled the tables ...i see Mr.gent he greeted me first off .. (was happy to see him) ... loved playing pard games with him to tease him abit ( cos i know he purposely liked giving me pegging points)...most times he would still beat me but he did most times cos he had his cheating book with him at all times next to him on table 3 ... He is a truely a Gem and his a of heart of gold ... May he look upon his family and friends ... He will be greatly missed by lots of ppl ... R.I.P Bill .... <3

My deepest sympathy to the family and friends!!!
tara_angels4
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

In the 12 years of knowing Bill,he was prolly the sweetest man anyone could talk to..He always made people smile,and made others feel special,I for one felt special by Bill..He will be sadly missed,but never forgotten...In my heart he will always be..Heartbroken ur gone tho Be a angle looking over everyone..My thoughts go to his family as well...sending hugsss up there!!Kick ass in crib up there!!!
chlckaa
Hi ;)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Hmmm,I like to sit in Crib and do nothing...Hahaha

Ur father was a amazing guy.one of the most kindest people u could ever meet online!!..Thoughts and prayers go out to u and ur family...
chlckaa
Hi ;)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Hmmm,I like to sit in Crib and do nothing...Hahaha

Re:gent_uk has passed away 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 335
Im shocked, i just heard, he always seemed nice, Gent you will be missed, my condolences go to his family
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Re:gent_uk has passed away 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
Will truly miss him.He was a kind gentleman, good cribbage player and he will surely be missed in cribbage by all of his friends
Jilly
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:gent_uk has passed away 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9

I have been gone for a week from here. I was so worried when I left town that we still couldnt get ahold of Bill. He was immediately missed when we didnt see him in Crib. Every day we asked each other if any one had words about him. Bill was the first person I knew in Crib and he took the time to teach me how to play but not all of his tricks. I think the only person he taught those to was his friends I_Ray and Maik. He dearly loved having them as partners.

I am so glad he got to go on the vacation with his wife. He looked so forward to it and when he came back said he was the best.

God bless you all, may God hold you in his arms until some of your pain passes and you remember how much he loved everyone he met. I will miss him so so so much will not be the same in Crib without him. Love you Bill, thanks for being such a dear friend. Sunny
_Sunny_
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com